- Enjoy breathtaking and uncontaminated landscape of Chianti
- Visit a famous estate with a guided tour of the wine cellar
- Taste Chianti wines paired with of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- Visit a winery in south Italy
- Enjoy a wine tasting session of the local wines
- Explore the vineyards and the wine cellars
- 1 hour Italian wine tasting in Milan
- Sample 3 glasses of fine local wine, with the services of a sommelier on hand
- Taste delicious foods from the Lombardy region during your wine tasting experience
- Explore the medieval alleys and streets of gorgeous Treviso while treating yourself to local food and wine.
- Sample an excellent glass of Prosecco at a typical osteria.
- Enjoy scenic views of the Italian countryside.
- Visit two famous wine estates
- Self-guided tour of Montalcino
- Enjoy the beautiful scenery of the Valpolicella region, just beyond Verona.
- Visit two iconic local wineries and indulge on delicious wines paired with tasty local food.
- Learn about the production of valpolicella, amarone, and recioto wines.
- Admire the ancient ruins of Trajan’s Forum while you discover Roman wine and gastronomy .
- Taste a variety of indigenous wines from vines that have their origins in ancient Rome: malvasia, trebbiano, grechetto, and cesanese, to name a few .
- Sample authentic Roman bites to accompany your vino-themed adventure .
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results