Looking for available travel experts
- Discover Sicily on a small group tour of maximum 8 guests.
- Visit Taormina, the Godfather villages, Noto, Syracuse, Agrigento and Palermo.
- Enjoy local food and wine at wineries and on specific tours.
- Travel to Ascoli Piceno, see one of Italy's most beautiful squares.
- Enjoy 2 cooking classes, learn more about the secrets of Italian food.
- Explore vineyards around Ascoli Piceno and try some of the best Italian wines.
- Lose yourself in the rural allure of Val D’orcia.
- Explore the spellbinding medieval villages of Arezzo and Ang.
- Experience life as a local in a beautiful private apartment in a genuine Tuscan farmhouse.
- Discover the prosecco DOCG wine region.
- Attend prosecco masterclass with an expert, enjoy prosecco wine tastings and winery visits.
- Take a walking tour of Venice.
- Explore some of the most famous landmarks of Rome.
- Visit local wine bars, sample Italian food and wines.
- Learn about the history of wine and its place in Italian culture.
- Travel to Langhe, known for its wines, cheeses, and truffles.
- Sample Italy’s top wines in Barolo.
- Enjoy the beauty of the Barolo region from La Morra.
- Take a walking tour of Siena, one of Italy’s most picturesque and well-preserved towns.
- Discover one of Tuscany’s classic gems – the town of San Gimignano (UNESCO World Heritage).
- Indulge in an all-inclusive lunch of local ingredients and regional specialties.
- Self-guided tour of San Gimignano.
- Visit to a famous wine estate.
- Self-guided tour of the Monteriggioni fortress.
- Drive an original Vespa scooter.
- Tuscan light lunch.
- Guided tour of the winery.
- Discover the origins of the Prosecco wine.
- Walk through the narrow street in the old village of Contovello.
- Explore the ancient, terraced vineyards facing the Adriatic Sea.
Hidden in a little corner of north-eastern Italy and beautifully located in a unique setting ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Localita Prosecco - Contovello, 223, 34151 Prosecco-contovello Ts/Localita Prosecco - Contovello, 223, 34151 Prosecco-contovello Ts View Map
- Operator Prosecco Escapes
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Visit a winery in south Italy.
- Enjoy a wine tasting session of the local wines.
- Explore the vineyards and the wine cellars.
- Visit the wineries inside the estate and enjoy some wine tastings.
- Enjoy an outdoor barbecue accompanied by typical Tuscan dishes.
- Savour a unique dinner in the picturesque vineyards.
- Enjoy a fabulous wine and food tasting experience that will be good for your heart as well as your stomach! Sample some of the best local wines from the Roman countryside alongside some quality national wines too… a perfect way to start your evening in Rome and give something back too!.
- Ride an ebike through the Chianti hills.
- Enjoy a light lunch and a wine tasting in the countryside.
- See and visit Chianti castles and hillside villa estates.
- Visit a famous wine estate in Chianti.
- Go on a wine cellar tour.
- Take a trip to Monteriggioni Fortress (self-guided).
- Ride an electric bike through the hills of Chianti.
- Attend a wine-tasting session, learn more about the Chianti wine.
- Visit a famous wine estate.
- Enjoy breathtaking and uncontaminated landscape of Chianti.
- Visit a famous estate with a guided tour of the wine cellar.
- Taste Chianti wines paired with of sliced cured meats, bruschetta and salami.
- Learn more about the food and wines produced on the lava terrain of Etna.
- Sample 5 glasses of wine at a winery.
- Savour a delicious organic lunch of Etna-produced food in a local farmhouse.
- Try volcanic wines and organic appetizers in a lava stone open-air amphitheater in Etna.
- Buy your produce at the local market and learn Sicilian cooking in a family trattoria.
- Explore the magnificent UNESCO heritage town of Noto.
- Say hello to your new home: a private Villa/apartment in an authentic Tuscan farmhouse..
- Get ready for a unique experience where you will live like a local with the locals.
- Step into the old soul of Tuscany with a off the beaten track tour with a local expert.
- Discover the beauty of the Chianti Classico region and stunning Tuscan countryside.
- Taste one of the most famous red wines in the world.
- Visit three vineyards and cellars.
- Explore the beauty of Val D'orcia, in the heart of Tuscany.
- Relax at the natural hot springs, away from the chaos of the city.
- Enjoy the delicious Brunello of Montalcino in a unique wine tasting.
- Discover Chianti area like never before.
- Visit Badia a Passignano and Radda in Chianti.
- Enjoy two wine tastings with local hosts.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results