Spain Private Tours and Trips
Private tours of Spain are designed to show you the country’s top architectural marvels, and introduce you to local lifestyle and culture, and sporting adventures. If you cannot decide which private trip to take, here are a few of our top tours:
- Sightseeing private tours in Madrid: Go on a private sightseeing tour of Madrid to explore the popular attractions of the Spanish capital city. The trip takes you through famous landmarks, like the Royal Palace, Prado Museum, and Puerta del Sol. You can also opt to walk through the charming streets of Madrid and acquaint yourself with the residents.
- Private food and wine tours in Andalucia: Bid adieu to the touristy areas and head out on a private food and wine trip in Andalucia. Immerse yourself in the local culinary culture by sampling traditional tapas, exotic foods, and premium wines in scenic vineyards and markets. These food and wine tours are curated to indulge your gastronomical curiosity in the region that best represents authentic Spanish heritage.
- Private adventure tours in Barcelona: Start your private Spanish adventure from the vibrant city of Barcelona. You can self-drive to a skiing paradise in the Pyrenees and get captivated by the stunning natural beauty in this mountain state. While the 9-day strenuous Catalan trek tests your endurance, the trip passes through several Spanish villages introducing you to the Spanish culture, lifestyle, and cuisines.
Private tours in Spain by age
Spain is a haven for recreational activities for all ages. From cultural tours for history buffs to hiking and cycling trips for fitness fundis, the country has it all.
Hike the famous Camino de Santiago or cycle through Spain’s world-renowned Rioja wine country on Private Spain tours for 18-39 years. Discerning travelers may enjoy exploring the cultural and historic side of ancient Moorish cities like Granada on private Spain tours for 40+ years.
Duration-based private tours and trips in Spain
Need some help deciding on how long to stay in Spain on a private tour? Whatever time you have, we have private tours in Spain that fit your schedule.
Should you have custom requirements when it comes to designing the perfect group tour in Spain, you could submit a customized trip request for Spain as well.
Private tours in Spain based on budget
Enjoy a wealth of adventures and activities on your private tours that align with your budget and preferences.
- Luxury private tours in Spain: Luxury private tours in Spain offer all the bells and whistles from comfortable flights and private transport to high-end hotels and award-winning restaurants. You can enjoy personal attention from private guides and exclusive experiences that will leave lasting memories.
- Budget private tours in Spain: Traveling on a budget does not mean you have to miss out on any of the amazing experiences Spain has to offer. Budget private tours in Spain offer comfortable accommodations in simple hotels or family-owned pensions, and the chance to savor the country’s incredible cuisine in local eateries.
Private tours in Spain based on popular travel themes
Experience Spain’s spectacular landscapes, rich culture and history, and mouthwatering cuisine on a private tour customized to suit your needs. From picture-postcard beaches and glorious mountainscapes to striking architecture and world-class museums, dive into the beauty of Spain on a one-of-a-kind adventure.
Travel experience and benefits of a Spain private tour
Spain is a smorgasbord of culture, history, spectacular landscapes, and mouth-watering food. Spain private tours allow you to explore all of these aspects on your own steam. Here are some benefits of Spain private tours:
- Explore alone or organize your trip with other like-minded travelers.
- Decide on your accommodation options from high-end hotels to quaint, family-owned pensions.
- Enjoy unique experiences with a private local guide and get expert knowledge, local tips, and stories of the places you visit.
Tips when doing a private tour in Spain
- Consider hiring a guide on your private trip. Local guides are highly proficient and can share valuable information, stories, and more to make your trip more enjoyable.Consider hiring a guide on your private trip. Local guides are highly proficient and can share valuable information, stories, and more to make your trip more enjoyable.
- If you are planning a self-driving or self-hiking trip, make sure you have up-to-date and detailed maps. Do not just rely on GPS on your phone, because some parts of the country may not have network coverage.
- Embrace the siesta culture. Many establishments in Spain close between 13h00 and 16h00 for a nap. Join in on the tradition and use it as a time to unwind and relax. It will also give you the energy to last until dinner time, which is unusually late in Spain.