Budget tours around Spain cover everything from culture and history to food and adventure. Can’t decide which budget trip to take? Here are a few of our top tours for exploring Spain on a budget.
- Cultural experience budget tours in Barcelona: Join a budget-friendly journey through the cultural heart of Barcelona! See the city's iconic landmarks like Gaudi's masterpieces, and dive into its bustling neighborhoods and museums. The budget cultural exploration tours of Barcelona give you a deeper understanding of the rich history and art and allow you to experience the cultural richness of this amazing city.
- Budget self-drive tour of Madrid: Take control of your own adventure with a budget self-drive tour in Madrid! Explore the city's hidden corners and breathtaking scenery as you travel around the Spanish capital at your own pace. The trip takes you across charming villages, and unique city lifestyles and introduces you to delicious local cuisine.
- Camino De Santiago budget exploration tours: Take on a budget-friendly adventure along the Camino de Santiago, a historical pilgrimage route in Spain. The route opens up to breathtaking scenery, charming villages, and rich cultural heritage along the trail. This is also a great opportunity to meet fellow travelers, learn about the history of the Camino, and immerse yourself in the local way of life.
Spain is jam-packed with activities for all ages from hiking and cycling trips for young adventurers to cultural tours for history buffs and culture funds.
Explore Spain’s world-renowned Rioja wine country by bike or hike the Camino de Santiago on one of our Budget Tours to Spain for 18 – 39 year-olds. For an older crowd, opt for Budget Tours to Spain for 50+. The tour takes you through the ancient Moorish cities Granada, Rondo, and Seville in Andalusia.
Need some help deciding on how long to stay in Spain on a budget tour? Whatever time you have, we have Spain budget tours that best fit your need:
Should you have custom requirements when it comes to designing the perfect budget tour in Spain, you could submit a customized trip request for Spain.
Immerse into Spain's rich history, vibrant culture and breathtaking scenery on a budget tour tailored to meet your interest. From museum tours to coastal adventures, explore the best of Spain without breaking the bank.
- A Spain budget tour provides flexibility when it comes to accommodation options. You can choose a hostel, Airbnb rentals, or a family-owned pensione that best suits your requirement.
- Spain's budget tour provides opportunities to meet new people and build a global connection. These tours allow you to travel with like-minded individuals also looking to explore Spain on a budget.
- Traveling by train or self-driving trips allows you to travel on your own time and see places that may otherwise be off-the-beaten-track.
- Head to museums and art galleries on days when entry is free.
- Visit Spain during the low season or shoulder season. You can get better deals on hotels and transport.
- Take advantage of the menu del dia (menu of the day) – these daily lunch menus typically include three-course meals and a drink like water, soda, or wine/beer and are very reasonably priced.