- Beautiful walks through Spain's highest sierra.
- Moorish white-washed settlements and the highest village in Spain, Trevelez.
- Family-run hotel offering stunning views and warm hospitality.
|Sep 28||Only 1 seat left|
|Oct 26||Only 8 seats left|
- Climb to the summit of continental Spain’s highest peak, Mulhacén.
- Trek through the mountain villages, gorges, terraces and bounteous greenery of Alpujarra.
- Spend two nights at the Poqueira mountain hut, an 84-person capacity refuge.
- Enter the Sierra Nevada - Spain’s premier mountain range that climbs nearly 3500m.
- Enjoy a full canyoning experience in Rio Verde, an area of green and cool waters.
- Trek through the mountain villages, gorges and terraces of the Alpujarras.
Travelling to spain? Chat with a local travel specialist in spain who can help organize your trip.
Miryam Herraiz Travel Expert in Spain
Peter Fischer Travel Expert in Spain
Mahsa Homayounfar Travel Expert in Spain