Nepal Natural landmarks sightseeing Tours 2019/2020
21 Natural landmarks sightseeing Tours with 3216 Reviews
- Enjoy an ultimate trekking experience in the Everest region.
- See magnificent views of the Himalayas, including Mount Everest, from Kala Patthar.
- Travel past sherpa hamlets, learn more about their culture.
Ever since Sir Edmund Hillary and Tenzing Norgay Sherpa conquered Mount Everest in 1953, the ... Read More
- See major highlights of Kathmandu, Patan & Bhaktapur during sightseeing tours.
- Enjoy panoramic views of the Himalayas from Nagarkot.
- Go out on wildlife safari trips in Chitwan.
Join us on this 9-day, guided trip and get the chance to see some of ... Read More
- Visit the ancient Buddhist monastery of Kyanjin Gompa.
- Explore the temples of Kathmandu, Visit Kathmandu Durbar Square.
- Trek through Langtang National Park.
Explore the Himalayas with our 11-day trekking program. Enjoy our airport pickup service on arrival ... Read More
- One of the world's classic treks.
- Cross the formidable Thorong La pass.
- Chance to see the sunrise from Poon Hill.
SaveUS$ 124From US$ 2,479 22 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Take in stunning Himalayan views..
- Experience high passes and prayer flags..
- Stay in tea house lodges and tiny hamlets..
On this incredible trekking adventure, spend 13 challenging days traversing rhododendron forests, isolated hamlets, and ... Read More
SavingUS$ 431From US$ 1,499 US$ 1,068 18 days View Tour
|Jul 6||Only 10 seats left|
|Aug 3||10+ seats left|
- Go on an elephant safari in Chitwan National Park.
- See a variety of endangered animal species, including one horned rhinos.
- Walk through a dense, tropical jungle.
Do not miss this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to see some of the most endangered animal species ... Read More
- Operator Adventure Bound
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Kayaking and canoeing, Bird watching, Local culture, Museum and gallery visits, Wildlife, National parks, Nature and bush walks, Natural landmarks sightseeing & Rainforest and jungle visits
- Accommodation Hotel
- Transport Bus
- Age Range 5 to 79 years old
- Witness pilgrims replace the Tarboche flagpole..
- Hike the ancient Kailash kora..
- Visit spectacular palaces and incredible monuments..
Journey overland to Tibet and cross the "roof of the world" to Kailash — ... Read More
SavingUS$ 275From US$ 5,224 21 days View Tour
|May 19||10+ seats left|
|May 22||10+ seats left|
- See the magnificent Taj Mahal.
- Ganges at Varanasi by boat.
- Explore sacred cities and temples.
To travel between Delhi and Kathmandu, from the bustling cities of the Indian plains to ... Read More
SaveUS$ 139From US$ 2,779 15 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 27||Only 4 seats left|
- Experience Bhutan's colourful, vibrant masked dance festivals.
- Visit the Paro Dzong and the incredible 'Tiger's Nest' monastery at Taktsang.
- Drive across the Dochu La and visit Punakha Dzong.
SaveUS$ 229From US$ 4,579 11 days View Tour
|Oct 31||Only 8 seats left|
|Dec 31||Only 7 seats left|
- Streets & temples of Kathmandu.
- Trisuli rafting.
- Chitwan wildlife safaris.
This 8-day tour of Nepal gives travellers a great introduction to their time in Nepal ... Read More
SavingUS$ 179From US$ 979 US$ 800 8 days View Tour
|Sep 22||10+ seats left|
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
- Beginning and ending in Kathmandu, there's more than enough time to discover the Nepali capital's staggeringly rich cultural and artistic heritage..
- This is the perfect trip for those who want a cultural insight into Nepal without strenuous trekking, with plenty of inclusions, as well as free time and comfortable accommodation in each destination..
- Whether it's flying, hiking, driving or by canoe, this trip will let you experience Nepal's stunning natural beauty from all angles..
Journey into the heart of Nepal and experience the colourful sights and culture of this ... Read More
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Wildlife, Mountain flights, Active and outdoor, National parks, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Local boat rides
- Accommodation Hotel & Resort
- Transport Boat, Flight, Jeep, Plane & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
SaveUS$ 1,213From US$ 6,300 US$ 5,355 18 days View Tour
|Sep 9||Only 1 seat left|
|Sep 16||Only 2 seats left|
- The Sundarbans - Take a cruise through the UNESCO World Heritage landscapes of one of the world's largest mangrove forests.
- Darjeeling - Take a ride on the 'Toy Train' in this famous hill station.
- Gangtok - Soak up the atmosphere in the colourful Sikkimese capital.
Travel from bustling Kolkata and the nearby mangrove area of the Sundarbans, through Eastern India ... Read More
SavingUS$ 231From US$ 4,389 21 days View Tour
|Sep 22||Only 3 seats left|
|Oct 12||Only 3 seats left|
- Paro - Enjoy a guided tour of the city, including the National Museum and Rinphung Dzong.
- Thimphu - Explore Bhutanâs capital city on a full day sightseeing tour, including the Memorial Chorten, National Library, Drubthob Nunnery, Folk Heritage Museum and Takin Preserve.
- Dochula Pass - See an incredible panorama of Himalayan peaks.
Discover the delights of two fascinating Himalayan Kingdoms on this 15 day tour of Bhutan ... Read More
- Operator On The Go Tours
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Wildlife safaris and game drives, Active and outdoor, Mountains, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites & Art and architecture
- Accommodation Hotel & Camping
- Transport Flight, Jeep & Rickshaw
- Age Range 18 to 99 years old
SavingUS$ 961From US$ 4,995 US$ 4,034 15 days View Tour
|Oct 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 25||Only 8 seats left|
- Witness the breathtaking sunrise view of the Himalayas from Sarangkot.
- See majestic views of snow-capped peaks like the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri and Fishtail.
- Hotel pick up and drop off.
Our sunrise view tour takes you to Sarangkot hill, one of the most popular Himalayan ... Read More
- Operator Breakfree Adventures Pvt Ltd
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Activities Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Accommodation No Accommodation
- Transport Private Vehicle
- Age Range 1 to 79 years old
Best Price Guaranteed
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results