Looking for available travel experts
Costa Rica Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours 2018/2019
19 Cultural, religious and historic sites Tours with 285 Reviews
- Kick back on Costa Rica's pristine beaches.
- Visit a local family to learn to make tortillas.
- Spot nature in dense cloud forest.
From US$ 1,234 9 days View Tour
|Dec 24||Only 2 seats left|
- Trek into a remote community to live with the locals.
- Sleep in a cave behind twin waterfalls.
- Make your own sugarcane candy.
- Try adrenaline sports like whitewater rafting and waterfall rappelling.
- Take in the views of Arenal Volcano towering over La Fortuna.
- Chill out by the Pacific Ocean..
- Discover San Jose at night.
- Visit popular neighborhoods, markets and city buildings.
- Become a part of the city's history and culture.
- Chill out on the Caribbean and Pacific coasts.
- Cruise across Lake Arenal with beautiful views of Arenal Volcano.
- Enjoy opportunities to go whitewater rafting and horseback riding along the beach.
- Become a part of Costa Rica's craft beer revolution.
- Visit Barrio Escalante to explore the top pubs in the area.
- Explore the world of Costa Rican tapas.
- Explore a part of the city that never makes it to your guidebooks.
- Learn how to mix natural drinks and discover 30 fruits and veggies.
- Visit the San Jose Central Market and Borbon for fresh produce and handicrafts.
- Visit the historical Cartago for an incredible day tour.
- Ride a bike around Cartago, exploring its top attractions.
- Learn more about Cartago's colonial era history.
- Get under the skin of San Jose and Escazu, ‘The City of the Witches’.
- Immerse yourself in the hustle and bustle of Central Market.
- Discover the tradition of Costa Rican masks.
- Travel by train through the towns beyond San Jose.
- Explore the oh-so-lovely area of Heredia and experience daily local life at the market.
- Learn about Costa Rica’s coffee production and follow the journey from bean to brew.
- Visit to the Costa Rican Art Museum.
- A stroll around the National Theater.
- Shopping at the authentic artisan crafts market.
This tour starts picking you up from your hotel in a minivan, we will drive ... Read More
- Starts /Ends San Jose/San Jose, Alajuela, Heredia
- Operator Costa Rica Itinerary
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 89 6 hours View Tour
- Spot wildlife while cruising through the canals of Tortuguero.
- Search for the elusive quetzal bird.
- Hike through the cloud forest.
- Hear a lecture from a researcher at the Monteverde Institute.
- Learn how to make tortillas during a visit to a local family home.
- Spot wildlife while cruising the canals of Tortuguero.
- Listen to the reggae rhythms wafting through the Caribbean air.
- Stare out at the crystal-blue ocean.
- Walk through lush greenery in the highlands.
- Surf the waves at one of the best breaks in the country.
- Catch views of Arenal Volcano from a lakeside mountain bike ride.
- Search for the elusive quetzal bird in the cloud forest.
- Spot monkeys and tropical wildlife along the Tortuguero canals.
- Relax on the Pacific coast.
- Get active in the Arenal volcano region.
- Enjoy the activities around Arenal Volcano.
- Zipline through the cloud forest in Monteverde.
- Relax on tranquil beaches or surf at Manuel Antonio..
From US$ 797 11 days View Tour
|Oct 1||10+ seats left|
- Cartago city tour.
- Irazu Volcano National Park.
- Rio Perlas hot springs.
This popular tour will take you to the beautiful Irazu volcano, the small historic town ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Calle Blancos, Guadalupe/Calle Blancos, Guadalupe
- Operator Greenway Nature Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 195 9 hours View Tour
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results