- Beautiful views of the mountains during the trek
- Relaxing time in Pokhara
- A hot spring bath on the trail
- Easiest trek of only 7km in Nepal, with stunning views as backdrop.
- The only short trek near to Kathmandu with stunning mountains view.
- Big possibilities to see Mt Everest from far if weather condition permits.
- Enjoy excellent views of Annapurna Himalayas from Annapurna Base Camp
- Get rich cultural insights into Gurung Villages
- Well organized lodge to lodge trek with full board meals
- Restricted area for independent trekking without a company
- Rain shadow of Annapurna and Dhaulagiri mountains makes the trek a monsoon destination
- Vestiges of ancient culture that cremated bodies in sky caves, deep gorges and settlements
- Start and end from scenic lake city of Pokhara
- Plenty of cutural exploration at Gurung village of Ghandruk
- Excellent panoramic sunrise and sunset views on most of the days
- Enjoy a stunning trek through one of the most beautiful regions in the Himalayas.
- Enjoy the best views of Mt.
- Discover remote mountain passes and untouched natural beauty.
- Guided sightseeing of several UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Easy hiking through lush forests and Newari villages.
- Stunning views of the Himalayan range from Chisapani, Nagarkot and Dhulikhel.
- Guided city tours of Kathmandu, Pokhara and Lumbini.
- Easy trekking along Ghorepani-Poon Hill trail in the Annapurna Region.
- Himalayan sunrise view from Nagarkot, Sarangkot and Poon Hill.
From US$ 1,040 08 days View Tour
- Guided sightseeing of UNESCO World heritage Sites in Kathmandu.
- Experience rafting in the Trishuli River and biking in Kathmandu Valley.
- Go paragliding and bungy jumping in Pokhara.
- A journey through Kathmandu, Pokhara, Chitwan National Park and Lumbini.
- Visit all the best touristic destinations in Nepal.
This Nepal 10 days 9 nights tour package can be your ultimate choice if you... ... Read More
- Starts/Ends Kathmandu/Kathmandu
- Operator Eyes On Nepal Tours & Treks
- Tour Type Private Tour
From US$ 800 10 days View Tour
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Cultural Sites.
- Experience Kathmandu Valley, the City of Temples.
From US$ 116 1 days View Tour
- Explore UNESCO World Heritage Sites in Kathmandu Valley.
- See the one horned rhino and royal Bengal tiger In Chitwan National Park.
- Visit Pokhara, the lakeside "city of paradise".
- City tour of Kathmandu with visits to UNESCO World Heritage Sites.
- Visit the natural wonder & lake-side city of Nepal, Pokhara
- Witness sunrise over the Himalayas from Sarangkot-Pokhara
From US$ 750 8 days View Tour
- Visit 4 x UNESCO Heritage Sites & famous monkey temple on the hill of Nepal in 12 hours.
- The day will end with a very nice dinner with Nepalese traditional cultural dance show.
- Enjoy a mixture of history and culture of Kathmandu and Nepal
- Visit the Buddhist sites of Boudhanath Stupa and Swayambhunath Stupa
- Learn about the lifestyle of the Newa people, natives of Nepal
- Explore the beautiful temple city of Kathmandu
- A sightseeing tour of the lake city of Pokhara
- Durbar Squares in Kathmandu, Monkey temple and other landmarks
- Kathmandu, Patan and Bhaktapur Dubar Square
- One day's sightseeing in Kathmandu seeing the must-see monuments within Kathmandu Valley
- Guided sightseeing tour, maximising your output about all our historical monuments
- Explore Kathmandu Valley with visits to historical, religious and cultural locations.
- Visit UNESCO's World Heritage Sites inside Kathmandu City.
- Witness the local culture, tradition, art & architecture.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results