Looking for available travel experts
- Cross the 5416m-high Throng La Pass.
- Enjoy mountain biking on the route used by Yak Attack, the world's toughest bike race.
- Experience a 100km, 4000m descent.
- Ride downhill from Phulchowki, the highest point in the Kathmandu Valley.
- Enjoy your ride on single tracks used in the Asian Enduro Series.
- See awesome views of the Himalayas.
- Ride down 2800m in 3 days.
- Enjoy cycling on an epic single track in the Lubra Valley.
- Sample the famous apple brandy of Tukuche.
- Visit Kathmandu's hidden temples and monasteries.
- Experience the thrill of cycling through Kathmandu's streets.
- Enjoy chia (tea) and snacks with locals.
- Cycle on the fringes of Shivapuri National Park in the dark.
- See Kathmandu City under the light of the moon.
- Enjoy delicious local momos (a Nepalese speciality).
- Cycle on the northern hills of the Kathmandu Valley.
- See the urban sprawl of Kathmandu from above.
- Enjoy a cup of tea along withe local snacks.
- Explore the sleeping statue of the Hindu secret god Bishnu at Budhanilkantha.
- See a Buddhist monastery specially for female priests at Nagi Gumpa.
- Typical Tamang ethnic group village at Mulkharka.
- Ride the jeep tracks and trails around Kathmandu by bike..
- Enjoy technical challenges along jungle and single track..
- Meet Newar and Tamang villagers..
Highlights Read More5% off Today
SavingUS$ 113From US$ 2,137 11 days View Tour
|Feb 10||Only 8 seats left|
|Mar 3||Only 7 seats left|
Highlights5% off Today
- Mountain bike amongst one of the world's most awe-inspiring mountain ranges.
- Challenge yourself on a combination of single track and both sealed and unsealed roads amongst the highest mountains on earth.
- Ride along the southern section of the Annapurna Circuit to the mighty Marsyandi River.
SavingUS$ 139From US$ 2,641 16 days View Tour
|Oct 11||10+ seats left|
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results