There is a profusion of luxury tours of Costa Rica that compliment the country’s tropical touch and laid-back life. Here are a few handpicked Costa Rica luxury tours.
- Indulge in luxurious wildlife, landscape, and nature: A luxury wildlife, nature and landscapes Costa Rica tour offers an unforgettable experience to witness the country’s incredible natural beauty. With expert guides, you can spot exotic wildlife in their natural habitat. Enter the renowned Arenal hot spring spas right from your five-star eco-lodge, and take a private sunset sail on the Pacific. From trekking through lush rainforests to lounging on white sand beaches, each moment of your journey will be filled with wonder and relaxation.
- Engage in opulent sightseeing, culture, and history of Costa Rica: Set out on a luxurious vacation through Costa Rica’s diverse and breathtaking landscapes. From pristine beaches to lush rainforests, encounter the beauty of nature at its finest. Immerse yourself in Costa Rica’s rich past while enjoying the comfort and indulgence of a luxury trip, complete with cultural and historical lessons. Tour the main cultural and historical highlights of bustling Costa Rica on a luxury private minibus and enjoy five-star accommodations and meals.
Whether you are seeking adventure, family-friendly, or laidback holiday experiences, Costa Rica has you covered. Below are a few of our favorites under the Costa Rica luxury tour category:
You will find luxury Costa Rica tours to suit the duration of your stay in the country. Here are some tours based on popular travel durations.
Looking for an even fancier Costa Rica vacation? Get a tailor-made Costa Rica luxury tour designed exclusively for you. All you have to do is submit a customized trip request to Costa Rica to our local travel experts.
- From private waterfall tours and luxury catamaran cruises to horseback riding in Playa Flamingo and golfing, Costa Rica luxury tours offer unique experiences by taking you beyond usual tourist spots.
- The degree of luxury and exclusivity offered by private jet and helicopter tours is unmatched by other modes of transport, as they give you a chance to view your destination from a different angle. Besides, flying is also one of the best and quickest ways to reach remote locations.
- With no fixed departure dates, one of the most obvious advantages of a luxury Costa Rica tour is the freedom to customize it to your tastes. This is especially useful, given the wide variety of attractions and pursuits available in Costa Rica.
- With luxury tours, you can expect to be led by highly trained, multilingual guides, making your vacation a breeze. Also, you can avail of VIP perks to enjoy top-notch facilities unavailable to ordinary travelers.
- Chartering a flight is an excellent way to make the best out of your time in Costa Rica. Although it is safe to travel in the country, road conditions in some areas are in a bad state, taking hours on end to cover even a short distance. So, a private plane can be helpful when traveling to or from places like Manuel Antonio, Tamarindo, Nosara, Arenal, the Osa Peninsula, or Tortuguero.
- Hiring a private tour guide or driver can be helpful not just to get around the country but also gaining an insider's view of the local way of life. A private guide can also give you personalized advice and ideas for things to see and do.
- Use the concierge services at your hotel to schedule activities, reserve restaurants, and arrange transport. For added convenience, you can go for an all-inclusive Costa Rica luxury tour that includes everything from accommodations, meals, transport, and attractions.