Mumbai & Maharashtra Tours and Holidays 2019/2020
16 Trips in Mumbai & Maharashtra
- In-depth wildlife tour.
- Fifteen game drives with jeeps exclusive to Exodus guests.
- Visit the magnificent Taj Mahal.
Bengal tigers are a highly seductive class-A predator; they are also desperately endangered. Seeing one ... Read More
SaveUS$ 153From US$ 3,065 15 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 27||Only 8 seats left|
- Morning Life of Mumbai's Dabbawalas and Dhobis Tour.
- Learn about two of Mumbai's most famous professions.
- Round-trip hotel transport included.
SavingUS$ 2From US$ 39 1 day View Tour
|May 26||Only 5 seats left|
|May 27||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 1From US$ 19 1 day View Tour
|May 26||Only 5 seats left|
|May 27||Only 6 seats left|
- Sanchi - Visit the oldest Buddhist sanctuary in existence, and Udayagiri Caves..
- Satpura - Search for the magnificent Bengal tiger by jeep, boat and on foot.
- Kanha - Three jeep safaris to find tigers and other animals in the park.
This adventure takes us deep in to the heart of India, discovering magnificent wildlife and ... Read More
SavingUS$ 167From US$ 3,173 13 days View Tour
|Oct 27||Only 2 seats left|
- Search for the rare Asiatic Lion.
- Superb Jain, Hindu and Islamic architecture.
- Exquisite crafts on tribal village tour.
SaveUS$ 112From US$ 2,245 13 days View Tour
|Oct 15||Only 8 seats left|
|Nov 12||Only 8 seats left|
- CITY TOUR of Old and New Delhi, Jaipur, Udaipur, Mumbai.
- CRUISE across Mumbai Harbour to Elephanta Island.
- VIEW the Palace of the Winds in Jaipur.
SaveUS$ 701From US$ 3,826 US$ 3,290 14 days View Tour
|Aug 18||10+ seats left|
|Sep 15||Only 5 seats left|
- Delhi: Your Travelling Concierge will accompany you to a local restaurant where you can get to know your fellow travelling companions over a tasty Welcome Dinner..
- Delhi: Enjoy a taste of jalebi, the favourite sweet and learn about its production from the one of the best candy wallahs in Old Delhi..
- Jaipur: Arrive at the local restaurant, 1135 AD, where your Highlight Dinner awaits..
Cultural riches, historic gems, and breathtaking natural wonders beyond your wildest dreams are all captured ... Read More
SaveUS$ 363From US$ 7,250 15 days View Tour
|Sep 28||10+ seats left|
|Oct 26||Only 6 seats left|
- Mumbai - Sightseeing tour including visit to Dharavi, 'Slumdog Millionaire' quarter.
- Ajanta Caves - Excursion to see famous Buddhist cave paintings.
- Ellora Temples - Explore the great Siva temple called Kailasa (the Hindu Olympus).
Central India offers an insight into the country's historical riches such as the rock-strewn ... Read More
SavingUS$ 95From US$ 1,795 14 days View Tour
|Nov 9||10+ seats left|
- Gir National Park -Search for Asiatic lions and other wildlife amongst the forests and valleys of the park.
- Ahmedabad - Take a heritage walk around the city's main sites and visit Gandhi's ashram.
- Great Rann of Kutch - Explore the salt-pan landscape and visit local tribal communities.
Dotted with walled cities and small characterful villages, Gujarat is a corner of western India ... Read More
SavingUS$ 98From US$ 1,862 13 days View Tour
|Nov 3||10+ seats left|
|Nov 24||10+ seats left|
- Delhi: Get to know your travelling companions during your delightful Welcome Dinner..
- Jaisalmer: As the sun sets over the Kanoi Sand Dunes, be entranced by the traditional musicians welcoming you to this magical evening.
- Ranakpur: Learn the kitchen secrets of the chef of one of Ranakpur's finest hotels in our cooking demonstration of local specialities and lunch..
SaveUS$ 421From US$ 8,425 20 days View Tour
|Sep 9||10+ seats left|
|Oct 7||10+ seats left|
- Stay in a traditional luxury houseboat in the backwaters of Kerala in Alleppey.
- Enjoy the greenery of tea plantations in Munnar.
- See the highlights of Delhi, Jaipur and Varanasi.
Discover the highlights of India's Golden Triangle, visit Varanasi, the most important Hindu pilgrimage site ... Read More
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Mumbai, India's financial powerhouse.
- See Mumbai's major highlights, including Elephanta Caves & Gateway of India.
- Visit Goa, known for its tranquil beaches and laid-back atmosphere.
- Visit Chandni Chowk, Red Fort & Humayun's Tomb in Delhi.
- Explore the 5th century Elephanta Caves in Mumbai.
- Enjoy a boat ride in Varanasi.
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results
Create your custom-made trip to India
Travelling to India? Chat with a local travel specialist in India who can help organize your trip.