- A spectacular walking journey through the mountain and coastal wilderness of Greenland’s fjorded east coast.
- Waterfalls, Volcanoes, Geysir and wonderful National Parks
- Explore the ever-changing geographical wonderland of Iceland
- Trek along the sides of volcanoes and across a frozen glacier
- Camp behind the mountains amongst a secluded campsite along the Laugavagur Trail
- Wonderfully varied walking in some of Iceland's most dramatic scenery.
- One of Iceland's best-loved treks through unforgettable landscapes..
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results