- Egypt is home to some of the world's most amazing ancient icons.
- There are so many chances to interact with the locals and experience a slice of contemporary Egyptian life.
- Sleep under the stars, feast on hearty cuisine and be dazzled by the riverside scenery on a felucca sailing trip down the Nile.
SaveUS$ 67From US$ 1,345 8 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 3 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 3 seats left|
- Climb the highest sand dunes in the world.
- Fantastic wildlife viewing at Etosha National Park.
- Optional quad-biking and sandboarding at Swakopmund.
SaveUS$ 132From US$ 2,635 13 days View Tour
|Aug 4||Only 3 seats left|
|Dec 15||Only 8 seats left|
- This trip visits a great spread of Southern African game reserves, putting you and your family right in the midst of the mighty 'Big Five' game of Africa.
- Camp at Kruger National Park under the African night sky.
- A Zulu village tour introduces you and your family to a fascinating tribal culture.
SaveUS$ 273From US$ 1,880 US$ 1,692 12 days View Tour
|Jun 30||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Venture into the incredible Masai Mara National Reserve for a full-day game drive.
- Make friends with warriors of the Maasai tribe around the camp fire; they'll be on guard for lions while you and your family camp overnight.
- Get a taste of Nairobi, an exciting, cosmopolitan city of sterling restaurants, cafes and museums.
SaveUS$ 364From US$ 1,890 US$ 1,606 8 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 9 seats left|
- Camel trek in the Sahara Desert.
- Walk in the High Atlas Mountains.
- Traditional hammam in Tijhza.
SaveUS$ 50From US$ 1,005 8 days View Tour
|Oct 12||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Addo Elephant National Park - Search for elephant, lion and leopard on a game drive..
- Teniqua Treetops - Stay in a unique eco-tented tree house; sleep, eat and shower up in the canopy of the forest all surrounded by birdsong and butterflies..
- Table Mountain - Take a walk to the top of the iconic Table Mountain and see the city and landscape from the top..
SavingUS$ 105From US$ 1,985 12 days View Tour
|Jul 21||Only 5 seats left|
|Aug 4||Only 5 seats left|
- Marrakech - The atmosphere in Djemaa El Fna square and the bustling souks of the Red City, hear the call to prayer and try haggling at the local markets..
- The High Atlas - Take a gentle walk (or ride a mule) through the foothills of North Africa's greatest mountains..
- Berber Villages - Meet the friendly local people in remote villages and learn about their life in the mountains..
SavingUS$ 38From US$ 712 9 days View Tour
|Jul 27||Only 5 seats left|
|Oct 26||10+ seats left|
- Views of Kilimanjaro - Walk on the slopes of Kilimanjaro and meet local people in their villages surrounded by coffee plantations..
- Ngorongoro - Stunning wildlife in the world's largest crater.
- Serengeti - Seeking out predators in the most iconic national park in Africa..
SavingUS$ 225From US$ 4,275 12 days View Tour
|Jul 27||10+ seats left|
|Aug 3||Only 3 seats left|
- Kruger National Park - Seeking out the Big Five from our safari vehicle..
- Mlilwane - Walking in the bush in the Kingdom of Swaziland and looking for zebra, impala and warthog..
- African style accommodation - Sleeping in a beehive hut or traditional rondavel..
SavingUS$ 107From US$ 2,023 12 days View Tour
|Jul 15||10+ seats left|
|Jul 29||10+ seats left|
- Botswana - A special wildlife experience in an untouched destination with few visitors.
- Moremi Game Reserve - The big wildlife of Africa in a huge unspoilt wilderness..
- Okavango Delta Panhandle - Two nights on a houseboat exploring the Okavango Delta.
SavingUS$ 150From US$ 2,840 12 days View Tour
|Jul 13||Only 1 seat left|
|Aug 3||Only 1 seat left|
- Morocco is a real feast for the senses.
- Adventure into the Atlas Mountains and stay with a berber family for an insight into traditional Moroccan life..
- With French, Portugese and Jewish influences, Essaouira is about as exotic as it gets.
SaveUS$ 130From US$ 675 US$ 574 8 days View Tour
|Jun 29||10+ seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 5 seats left|
- Enjoy a South African marine life educational trip to Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Encounter giraffes and other animal species at Giraffe House.
- Visit a lion and chimpanzee park.
- Spend an evening camped in the Sahara, surrounded by windswept dunes under a thousand (more or less) stars..
- Whether travelling by train, bus or camel, there's always something to see in this fascinating country..
- Enjoy exploring the famous cities of Fes and Marrakech during both guided tours and plenty of free time as a family..
SaveUS$ 48From US$ 960 10 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 13||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore the Serengeti National Park in depth, with game drives through this spectacular wildlife arena.
- Learn about the Great Rift Valley where the annual migration of some two million wildebeest plays out.
- Take a mind-blowing safari across the floor of the Ngorongoro Crater for a chance to see the endangered black rhinoceros.
SaveUS$ 95From US$ 1,895 8 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 6 seats left|
|Jul 6||Only 3 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results