- Everest Base Camp.
- Amazing Himalayan views, including Mt.
- Visiting sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
From US$ 1,031 15 days View Tour
- Visit Everest Base Camp and see the sunrise from Kalapatthar, at height of 5550m altitude..
- One of the world's best trails, with some of the best views!.
- Explore Sherpa Museum and Saturday market at Namche Bazaar..
- One of the top ten treks in the world.
- Great Views of Mt.
- Beautiful Sherpa Villages.
- Come and visit Nepal’s most popular trekking destination.
- Walking village to village underneath world´s highest peak.
- Visit the enchanting land of Nepal and see the world’s highest mountain for yourself.
- The best trek in Nepal in terms of nature, villages and high mountains..
- Great close-up views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South and Machhapuchhre..
- Breathtaking Valley Views..
- Crossing the world's widest pass, the Thorong La Pass at 5416 meter.
- Majestic mountain views of the Annapurna range, Mt.
- Seeing the world's deepest gorge, the Kali Gandaki gorge.
- Experience a small, scenic flight to and from Lukla.
- Explore the Sherpa museum in Namche Bazar.
- Witness a panoramic view from Syangbuche.
- Best Sunrise and Mountain View Point of Nepal.
- Natural Hot Water Bath.
- Beautiful villages inhabited by Gurung and Magar Indigenous groups.
- Crossing the highest point at Larkya La Pass (5,125M).
- Unspoiled and less commercialized trekking route.
- Typical ethnic villages and magnificient views of Himalayas!.
- Guided trek with ample acclimatization days built in.
- Getting to the foot of world's highest mountain: Mount Everest.
- Insight to Buddhism & Sherpa culture while walking through Sherpa villages & monasteries.
- Best 7 days trek in Nepal.
- Cultural and Scenic trekking route.
- Breathtaking views of Ganesh Himal and Langtang Himal.
- Panoramic views of the Himalayan mountain range.
- Natural Hot Spring.
- Excellent mountain views, from atop Poon Hill.
- Scenic flight passing over world's highest mountain series..
- Visit the Sherpa capital & gateway to the Everest, Namche Bazaar..
- Trek past gushing rivers, green countryside, alpine meadows, valleys, glaciers..
- Enjoy the adventurous Everest Base Camp 3 Passes trek including 3 +5000 meters high passes.
- Beautiful Himalayan villages of Khumbu valley.
- Amazing views from Everest Base Camp, Gokyo Ri, Kalapatthar and Nagarkhang.
- The viewpoint of Kala Patthar at +5,600 meters - giving panoramic mountain views.
- Arriving to Everest Base Camp.
- Sipping tea with the local sherpas and seeing Namche Bazar, the capital of the EBC region.
- Explore Sherpa museum and Saturday market in Namche Bazar..
- Panoramic view from National park head quarters and from the Everest view hotel..
- Experience Sherpa culture and glance of Yeti head in Khumjung village..
From US$ 1,250 15 days View Tour
- Enjoy a scenic mountain flight to Lukla.
- Visit the hometown of the Sherpas and discover their amazing culture and traditions.
- Stunning views of Mt. Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse, Amadablam, Thamserku, and more.
- Walk through alpine trees and thick forests.
- Panoramic views of snow-capped mountains including Langtang and Ganesh Himalaya Range.
- Experience beautiful Tamang villages including Gatlang, Somdang, Tipling.
From US$ 599 6 days View Tour
- The stepped pastures above Pokhara.
- Visit the inward sanctuary of ABC with panoramic views of 10 peaks over 6000m tall.
- Views of the Annapurna range, Dhaulagiri and Kaligandaki from Poonhill.
- Trekking in the Shadow of the world's highest peak, Mt Everest and Sherpa Land.
- Historical and Cultural Excursion.
- Best Everest view from Kalapathar and Everest Base Camp.
- Crossing over the Three Adventure Passes (Cho La , Renjo La and Kongma la ).
- Impressive views of Khumbu Ice fall.
- Everest Base Camp, walking on the Khumbu glacier, Climbing Kala patthar.
- Do the Langtang trek, probably Nepal's best trek if having 8 days available.
- Magnificent mountain views.
- Great scenic as well as cultural trek.
- Breathtaking mountain views along the trek.
- Beautiful and traditional villages selected for meals and accommodation.
- Beautiful green forests, various wildlife, natural hot spring.
- Capture splendid views of Himchuli, Annapurna South and Mt Fishtail (Machhapuchchre)
- Enjoy the Annapurna area - one of the most popular trekking regions in Nepal
- ABC Trekking Route progresses through culturally rich villages of the Gurungs and Magars
From US$ 640 9 days View Tour
Free cancellation on most tours.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results