There are plenty of amazing Nepal guided tours for you to choose from. Here are some of our top recommendations:
- Everest Base Camp 3 passes trek on a guided tour: Taking on the three passes route featuring Kongma La, Cho La and Renjo La can be a daunting prospect, so why not trek to Everest Base Camp on a guided tour? Your guide will take you through the Himalayas with spellbinding views and clueing you in about the local culture in Tengboche safely.
- A Kathmandu guided tour to learn ancient history: Wander around Nepal’s capital, learn more about the local history and culture of Kathmandu with a guide. A guided tour will allow you to explore and discover more of Kathmandu—parts of the ancient city that you will not find in your guidebook. Visit the sites that travelers seldom get to see, dine at eateries that are regular among locals, and learn about local folklore and history in Kathmandu guided tours.
- Explore the wildlife in Chitwan with a guide: On a guided tour of Chitwan National Park, you will be able to use your guide’s local knowledge to spot the wildlife in their natural habitats. You will also enjoy a boat ride in the Rapti river that flows through the national park and visit a local elephant sanctuary. Guided tours also include entry fees to the national park, so there are no hidden costs to worry about.
- Luxury Guided Tours in Nepal: A luxury guided tour in Nepal means that you can be comfortable no matter where your trip takes you. You can take advantage of having a full-time private guide on your side to help you with all your needs. This includes taking you to exclusive excursions and attractions like a luxury helicopter tour over the Himalayas.
- Budget Guided tours in Nepal: What can you expect from a budget-guided tour in Nepal? Well, authenticity is a big factor. You can gain plenty of great recommendations from your guides for places that are wallet-friendly, restaurants that serve the best food, great sites that many travelers miss. If you are looking for a budget-friendly activity, consider going for a food tour around Kathmandu and checking out the best street food.
Whatever your travel preference, there is bound to be a guided tour to suit your needs.
You can find several time-specific guided tours in Nepal. Below are some of the most popular guided tours based on duration:
Should you require a travel plan designed to your specific needs, you can contact our local tour experts and create a customized trip to Nepal.
- Nepal has a rich history and culture. Local guides are the best people to give insights into Nepali culture and way of life.
- If you are on a safari or trek in Nepal, guided tours normally include luggage services that transport your bags and gear.
- It is difficult to get permits to trek on specific routes at certain times of the year. Guided tours in Nepal take care of the red tape for you.
- Homestays, pre-booked and selected by your tour guide, offer a great experience when you are staying in Nepal. It is also an ideal way to stick to your budget while embracing a new culture.
- Do not be afraid to try the street food that your guide has recommended.
- Do not forget to change your Nepali currency before heading home. Ask your guide for a reputable exchange center.