- Walking tour
- duration 15 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ yrs
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Enjoy some of the most dramatic scenery in EuropeTraverse beneath huge glaciers and meander through beautiful alpine meadowsWalk in the shadow of the highest peak in the Alps, Mont Blanc (4810m)
Experience has taught us that 15 days is the perfect duration to fully appreciate this iconic circuit around Mont Blanc - 10 days of trekking complemented by three rest days with a wide choice of activities to try. Led by an experienced International Mountain Leader (IML) the circuit crosses three borders, climbs over six passes, traverses beneath huge glaciers, and meanders through beautiful alpine meadows and picture-book villages. We provide comfortable camping from scenic sites with roomy, modern tents (designed for 3 but only allocated for twin share) and unlimited single tents, mattresses and sleeping bags available to hire. Delicious home cooked food is on the menu when in camp and our baggage is transported between each location by our dedicated camp support leader and van, leaving you free to enjoy the inspiring scenery found only on this classic trek.Exodus run this same trek as a hotel version ‘Tour du Mont Blanc hotel trek’ - Trip Code TWO. If time is limited Exodus run an excellent one-week circuit ‘Mont blanc highlights’ – Trip Code TWN - which tick off some of the best bits with easier shorter days or our ‘Tour du Mont Blanc Week’ that is a little tougher – Trip Code TWP.
Day 1: Start at Les Bossons, near Chamonix.
Day 2: Follow the Grand Balcon Sud from Chamonix to les Frasserands.
Day 3: Cross over Col de Balme to Switzerland and camp at Trient.
Day 4: Cross Col de la Forclaz to Champex.
Day 5: Head up Val Ferret to La Fouly.
Day 6: Climb to Grand Col Ferret, the highest pass of the trek.
Day 7: Rest day.
Day 8: Climb to Bonatti refuge and traverse high above the spectacular Ferret Valley
around Mont de la Saxe to Courmayeur and on to Val Veny.
Day 9: Re-enter France across Col de la Seigne and through La Ville des Glaciers to
Day 10: Climb to Col de la Croix du Bonhomme and contour around to Col du Bonhomme.
Day 11: Rest day.
Day 12: Cross Col de Tricot and Col de Voza to re-enter Chamonix Valley and descend
to village of Les Houches.
Day 13: Probably best views of Mont Blanc today on the long ascent to Brevent;
descend to Plan Praz.
Day 14: Free day at Les Bossons.
Day 15: End Les Bossons.
- All breakfasts, 10 picnic lunches, 8 dinnersAll accommodationAll transport and listed activitiesTour leader throughout (if booking incl. flights)
- 14 nights supported camping, mostly in good campsites with hot showers10 days walking with vehicle support; 3 rest days8 days challenging and 2 days moderate walkingAltitude maximum 2537m, average 1525m
- Any international flights to/from Les Bossons are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Tour du Mont Blanc Camping Trek tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 144 today.
- Earn US$ 96+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Tour du Mont Blanc Camping Trek tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 October 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 October 2021, a deposit of 10% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Tour du Mont Blanc Camping Trek tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Tour du Mont Blanc Camping Trek tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- An average group size of maximum 10 people have been implemented on this tour to protect against COVID-19. Local authority requirements will furthermore be followed.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented on this package tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will furthermore be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.