Looking for available travel experts
- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen and tafournout to simit, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Enjoy home-cooked dinner of Chefchaouen flavours with a family in the Blue City.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
SaveUS$ 76From US$ 1,510 12 days View Tour
|Mar 8||Only 3 seats left|
|Mar 22||Only 5 seats left|
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
SaveUS$ 143From US$ 2,865 12 days View Tour
|Mar 17||Only 4 seats left|
|Apr 14||Only 3 seats left|
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
SaveUS$ 97From US$ 1,935 12 days View Tour
|Apr 7||Only 3 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 8 seats left|
- Explore the Nairobi National Park.
- Visit Karen Blixen Museum.
- Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit Hell's Gate National Park.
- Enjoy an incredible walking tour in the park.
- Visit the Elsamere Conservation Centre, once home to Joy Adamson.
- Discover Nairobi like a local.
- Visit August 7th Memorial Park and Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum.
- Wander through the Uhuru Park.
- Free hotel pickup and drop off..
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples..
- Buffet dinner included..
Our representative shall pick you up at around 18:00 pm from your hotel and transfer ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cairo/Cairo View Map
- Operator Ibermundo Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Enjoy gourmet food and cooking.
- Cycle several hundred kilometers over the whole tour.
- Experience an olive oil tasting and a wine tasting.
- Visit 3 Franschhoek estates, indulge in unique food & wine pairings.
- Enjoy a morning stroll through the gardens of Babylonstoren.
- Taste charcuterie, biltong, chocolate and many other South African favorites.
- Order your ingredients using Arabic in the local souks.
- Learn tajine cookery in the beauty of a traditional Moroccan riad.
- Share stories as you taste the flavours of your tajine creation.
- Discover 'The Spice Island' through your senses.
- Indulge your taste buds with samples of fresh tropical fruits and spices at a local spice farm.
- Experience local life and development in a nearby village off the tourist trail.
- Explore the CBD after dark with a guide.
- Indulge in local beers, beverages and the East African cuisine.
- Sample Kenyan food.
- Kickstart your morning at an artisanal coffee roaster.
- Visit Publik Wine Bar as well as The Gin Bar.
- Try some biltong and droëwors at Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants.
- Discover the Egyptian culture and learn more about how the locals live their life.
- Share your meal with a local family.
- Play a game of Backgammon while sipping on mint tea.
- Try your hand at cooking some of the top dishes of Ghana with a local.
- Visit a local market to shop for spices and produce.
- Meet a talented home cook for insightful cooking tips.
- Recline on Moroccan Kilims in the shadow of the ancient ruins of Volubilis and picnic on local ingredients, much like the Romans once did.
- Fes’ medina is a gift for the senses, with taste the main beneficiary.
- Discover desert flavours on an overnight stay in the Sahara.
SaveUS$ 114From US$ 2,285 12 days View Tour
|Mar 19||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 23||Only 2 seats left|
- Visit the famous Forest Hill Cheesery and taste different varieties of artisan cheeses.
- Taste wine in Fairview.
- Enjoy a self-guided walk through the gardens at Babylonstoren.
- Indulge the senses with a wine & chocolate pairing.
- End the day with an educational coffee blending experience to take home with you.
- Enjoy internationally acclaimed Bordeaux Blends andolive tasting at Morgenster Wine Estate.
- Pet and play with rare birds at Eagle Encounters.
- Wine & cheese tasting in Fairview Wine Estate, cheese & juice for the kids.
- See the famous goats at the Fairview Goat Tower.
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results