Highlights15% off Today
- Discover the wide world of bread, from Khobz to msmen and tafournout to simit, that forms an essential part of every Moroccan meal.
- Enjoy home-cooked dinner of Chefchaouen flavours with a family in the Blue City.
- Enjoy traditional Berber food and hospitality with a local family up in the High Atlas Mountains, overlooking the crowning peaks in the distance.
SavingUS$ 227From US$ 1,510 US$ 1,283 12 days View Tour
|Jun 28||Only 5 seats left|
|Jul 12||Only 7 seats left|
- Discover Cape Town and Table Mountain.
- Try regional produce from the vineyards of Stellenbosch and Franschhoek .
- Visit Cape Algulhas - the southernmost point of Africa.
|Sep 22||Only 6 seats left|
|Oct 6||Only 8 seats left|
- Wildlife from elephants and lions to penguins and whales (in season).
- Culture from quaint towns to cosmopolitan Cape Town and nearby wineries.
- Scenery along the one of the most beautiful coastlines in the world.
|Aug 11||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 1||Only 1 seat left|
- Head out of town to Nairobi’s leafy Karen suburb.
- Get up close to the endangered Rothschild giraffe at the Africa Fund for Endangered Wildlife’s Giraffe Centre.
- Head to David Sheldrick’s famous Elephant Orphanage for an unforgettable visit.
- Explore fascinating Hell's Gate National Park near Lake Naivasha.
- Search out herbivores and birdlife on a walking tour of the park.
- Savour local cuisine and mingle with locals at, you guessed it, a local restaurant.
- Discover the highlights of Nairobi from a local perspective.
- Check out the national parliament buildlings and other significant sights like the National Archives.
- Wander past the Mzee Jomo Kenyatta Mausoleum and drop in on the poignant August 7th Memorial Park.
- Free hotel pickup and drop off..
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples..
- Buffet dinner included..
Our representative shall pick you up at around 18:00 pm from your hotel and transfer ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Cairo/Cairo View Map
- Operator Ibermundo Travel
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Enjoy gourmet food and cooking.
- Cycle several hundred kilometers over the whole tour.
- Experience an olive oil tasting and a wine tasting.
- Visit 3 Franschhoek estates, indulge in unique food & wine pairings.
- Enjoy a morning stroll through the gardens of Babylonstoren.
- Taste charcuterie, biltong, chocolate and many other South African favorites.
- Learn to make a deliciously authentic Moroccan tajine with your local guide.
- Go on a journey through the souks of Marrakech, the traditional Moroccan markets.
- Learn the tongue-twisting Arabic words for key ingredients so you can shop like a local.
- Discover “The Spice Island” through your senses.
- Indulge your taste buds with samples of fresh tropical fruits and spices at a local spice farm.
- Experience local life and development in a nearby village off the tourist trail.
|Jun 22||10+ seats left|
|Jun 23||10+ seats left|
- Discover a side to Nairobi you’ve never seen before.
- Venture through Nairobi’s CBD after dark with an expert local guide .
- Sample authentic East African cuisine and popular local beers and beverages.
- Kickstart your morning at an artisanal coffee roaster.
- Visit Publik Wine Bar as well as The Gin Bar.
- Try some biltong and droëwors at Frankie Fenner Meat Merchants.
- Enjoy an authentic meal with a local Cairo family.
- Learn about Egyptian culture and the typical lifestyle for men and women in the Middle East.
- See what a local kitchen looks like and learn the recipes of traditional Egyptian dishes.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results