- Food tour
- duration 4 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Delight in a 6course menu prepared from local ingredients
- Experience the heart of traditional Costa Rican cuisine
- Enjoy your drinks and food in a relaxed atmosphere
On this tour, we'll visit four establishments where we have private reservations and personalized service. At all restaurants, coffee shops and cocktail rooms we visit, you will be welcomed by the chef, manager or owner as they explain to you what goes into preparing the signature dishes and drinks hand-crafted by each proprietor.
The restaurants for this tour were chosen due to their farm-to-table concept and innovation with traditional Costa Rican cuisine. You will consume mostly fresh, locally-sourced organic greens and vegetables during the tour.
The tour includes 2 workshops (coffee and mixology), a 6-course tasting menu and 7 drinks (spirits included).
Delicious surprises await.
- 6-course tasting menu
- 7 drinks (spirits included)
- 2 workshops (coffee and mixology)
- English-speaking guide
- Private reservations and personalized service at 4 restaraunts
- Extra drinks or food that you might order during the activity
- Transportation (available on request at an additional charge)
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationYou can choose to start the tour at 12 pm for lunch or 4 pm for dinner (or let us know if you have any other preference). Please inform us of any food allergies, intolerance or food preferences. Wear comfortable shoes. Bring an umbrella during the rainy season.