- Taste wine into the vineyard
- Visit the Castle of La Rochepot or a Castle in Chassagne with 4 wines tasting included
- Enjoy a lunch in a restaurant in Puligny Montrachet
- Discover the best vineyards of the world classify UNESCO with a guide
Our Burgundy bike tour takes us on a breathtaking cycle through the hills of the Cote de Beaune passing vineyards, villages and fields. Taking in the sights, smells and sounds, enjoy a scenic downhill before to cross the plots of Montrachet Grand Cru.
After lunch we will be riding to an easy cycle path crossing famous wines villages.
On our way, we will have a wine tasting at the vineyard, which is a good excuse to talk about the different vines in Burgundy. You’ll understand and learn about the plant, the soil and why Burgundy wine is the best!
A local producer will open his winery for a visit of his estate and stone cellar. You will taste at least 4 wines from the domain. For sure you may be able to buy some bottles. The winemaker will deliver the bottles directly to your hotel or could ship it home.
Then, from Pommard we’ll go back to Beaune by minivan.
We assure unforgettable memories and great pictures during this unusual tour ! Fun guaranteed.
Your local guide is here to take care of your needs and questions!
- Bike rental
- Transfer to the hill top for Briefing and departure
- Visit of the castle from the XIII centuries or Castle in Chassagne with 4 wines tasting
- Lunch in local restaurant
- English speaking guide
- Visit and wines tasting in a local winery in Pommard
- Transfer from Pommard to Beaune at the end of the tour
- Water Bottle for bike ride
- Wines and drinks during lunch
Comfortable clothes and don’t forget that by bike it’s always colder
If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.