- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Port Vell
- Plaça Espanya
- Magic fountain and Montjuïc palaces
- Olympic Stadium Museo Miró ...
We will continue to Plaça Espanya and go up through Av. Maria Cristina, where the Universal exhibition of 1929 took place. We will explore different palaces and the Magic Fountain, which definitley excites the senses. Don’t miss the illuminated Fountain by night! As we keep going easily up the hill, we will reach the Spanish Village (museum), then the Olympic ring, the Palau Sant Jordi, and the Olympic Stadium from the 1992 Olympic Games . We will stop at the Joan Miro Foundation and then we’ll go down to the Miramar, a recommended place where you will enjoy amazing views of the whole city, the port and the Mediterranean Sea. On our way back, we will pass through Port Vell and take a last look at the mountain.
Born Bike has its own friendly and fun-loving atmosphere, all you need to do is hit the pedals!
- Water Bottles
- Helmets for free if needed
- Group Briefing
- Any international flights to/from Barcelona are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Montjuïc Bike Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWe will take you along a safe route with little traffic, following bicycle lanes and 30km/h zones, which is safe for everyone. Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will show you the city and help you discover its history. We will make stops to tell you more about the different sites and give you the opportunity to fully enjoy them, by taking pictures, and making unforgettable memories. Rain or shine, the tour goes on! We supply raincoats if needed. The Tours are not cancelled because of the weather.