Looking for available travel experts
Top Trekking Tours in 2019/2020
1106 Trekking Tours
- Trek to the world-famous Everest Base Camp.
- Enjoy amazing views of the Himalayas from Kala Patthar.
- Travel through the Sherpa villages of Namche, Khumjung, Khunde and Dingboche.
- This trip allows you to choose how you want to approach Machu Picchu.
- Trail or relax and take the train.
- You'll have plenty of free time to explore the greatest icon of ancient South America, Machu Picchu.
SaveUS$ 369From US$ 1,285 US$ 964 7 days View Tour
|Jan 26||Only 7 seats left|
|Jan 27||Only 10 seats left|
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route.
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides.
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level.
SaveUS$ 49From US$ 985 8 days View Tour
|May 19||10+ seats left|
|Jun 2||Only 10 seats left|
- Witness Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Trek the Patagonian wilderness through Argentina and Chile.
- Camp among the peaks of Chilean Patagonia.
SaveUS$ 718From US$ 4,950 US$ 4,455 15 days View Tour
|Feb 3||Only 8 seats left|
|Feb 10||Only 3 seats left|
- Travel through one of the top ten trekking routes in the world.
- Trek to the base camp of the world's highest mountain.
- Enjoy a 360-degree view of the mountains from Kala Patthar.
- Discover an emerging tourism hotpot before the crowds do.
- The chance to get up close and personal with whale sharks in the Bay of Ghoubbet on a snorkelling adventure.
- Sleep overnight in a traditional Afar hut at Campement Touristique d’Asboley, perched on a hill with spectacular views.
SaveUS$ 535From US$ 3,690 US$ 3,321 11 days View Tour
|Feb 3||Only 6 seats left|
|Nov 24||Only 7 seats left|
- Get acquainted with charming Quito, Ecuador's spirited capital.
- Snorkel the incredible marine life-filled waters of Kicker Rock, also known as Leon Dormido, one of the best snorkelling spots in the Galapagos and an absolute highlight for many travellers.
- Experience the wildlife wonders of the Galapagos Islands.
SaveUS$ 251From US$ 5,020 17 days View Tour
|Mar 23||Only 1 seat left|
|Mar 30||Only 3 seats left|
- Stay in a variety of small, friendly hotels and pensions.
- Walk in the shadow of Western Europe's highest mountain, Mont Blanc.
- Enjoy the spectacular scenery of this world-famous route.
SaveUS$ 186From US$ 3,715 15 days View Tour
|Jun 15||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 22||Only 8 seats left|
- Stay in one of Northern Tanzania's most historic buildings and explore the lush tropical surrounds of Marangu.
- Taking the Marangu route to climb the mighty Mount Kilimanjaro allows you to stay in the comfort of huts.
- Travelling with experienced guides and porters, you'll be in good hands, with one guide for every two passengers.
SaveUS$ 607From US$ 3,150 US$ 2,677 8 days View Tour
|Jan 26||Only 8 seats left|
|Feb 2||Only 3 seats left|
- Low traffic route to Kilimanjaro.
- Higher probability of making it to the summit.
- Stunning wild and remote scenery .
- Trek Broad Peak and Gilkey Memorial (just below K2 Base Camp).
- Spectacular mountain vistas.
SaveUS$ 225From US$ 4,495 21 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 8 seats left|
- Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses and endless culture make it one of the prettiest cities to explore in Latin America.
- Machu Picchu may just be the greatest icon of ancient South America.
- The Inca Trail is one of the best ways to approach Machu Picchu, along the way you'll see multiple Inca sites and beautiful landscapes.
SaveUS$ 500From US$ 1,740 US$ 1,305 8 days View Tour
|Jan 28||10+ seats left|
|Feb 9||Only 9 seats left|
- Discover dramatic vistas and fascinating archaeology.
- See beautiful flora and fauna.
- Explore crusader castles.
SaveUS$ 39From US$ 775 8 days View Tour
|Mar 23||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 20||Only 4 seats left|
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to the Sun Gate for the iconic view of Machu Picchu.
- Climb Inca steps to the top of Dead Woman's Pass (4215m).
- Have a guided tour of Machu Picchu before the crowds arrive.
SaveUS$ 87From US$ 1,735 9 days View Tour
|Mar 28||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 4||Only 2 seats left|
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city.
- Small group ensures personal service.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide.
- Discover the mystical beauty of Machu Picchu, the crown jewel of the Inca Empire..
- Opportunity to see beautiful landscapes with a variety of endemic flora and fauna..
Highlights5% off Today
- Experience the amazing Uyuni Salt Flats.
- Visit the famous Isla del Sol on Lake Titicaca.
- Hike to the magical site of Machu Picchu.
See the highlights of Bolivia and Peru on this great 14-day trip. Start your trip ... Read More
- Starts /Ends La Paz/Cusco View Map
- Operator Bamba Experience
- Tour Type Group Tour
SavingUS$ 93From US$ 1,763 14 days View Tour
|Jan 21||10+ seats left|
|Jan 24||10+ seats left|
- Considered as one the World’s best hikes by National geographic..
- Enjoy snow-capped mountains views of Cusco, Vilcabamba & Urubamba mountain range..
- Trek the lengthiest summit-bound route.
- Spot wildlife in the tropical rain forest zone.
- Enjoy a more relaxed pace than other routes, but longer in time and distance.
Come with us to trek the Lemosho Route, a newer route on Mount Kilimanjaro that ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Moshi/Moshi
- Operator Kilisa Tours & Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Spend time exploring the former Inca capital of Cusco and its surrounding..
- An amazing 8 days culturally rich and rewarding travel experience in Peru..
- Challenge yourself on the most beautiful trek in the world.
- Set foot on this ancient Inca trail, the very trail used by the Incas.
- Witness spectacular landscapes and mountain views.
- 8-Day Classic Inca Trail Journey to Machu Picchu, from Cusco.
- Embark on a multi-day, small-group trek to Machu Picchu along the famed Inca Trail.
- Spend time exploring the former Inca capital of Cusco and its surrounds..
- Traverse a stretch of Annapurna Circuit, one of the world's most famous trekking routes.
- Enjoy close-up views of Annapurna I, Annapurna South and Machapuchare mountains.
- See a sunrise view from Poon Hill.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results