- A private tailored wine tour to meet your requirements regarding wines and vineyards.
- The number of vineyards visited is at your discretion within the time constraints.
7 hour wine tasting trip in Stellenbosch. Read More
- Starts /Ends Stellenbosch/Stellenbosch View Map
- Operator Winelands Experience
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Explore the best of Cape Town.
- Enjoy a wine-tasting trip to Constantia.
- Get panoramic views of Cape Town from the top of Table Mountain.
- Starts /Ends Cape Town/Cape Town View Map
- Operator Cape Town Day Tours
- Tour Type Private Tour
- A morning boat trip and marine adventure en route to Dyer Island and diving with sharks.
- Enjoy an afternoon wine tasting.
- Scenic drive to Gansbaai with continental breakfast.
- Luxury bush accommodation on safari so close to nature that you can hear the lions roar.
- Discover Table Mountain, Cape winelands, Cango Caves, pristine beaches and more.
- 5 star accommodation, most meals and local flights included.
- Come face-to-face with sharks in a thrilling cage-diving experience.
- Explore Hermanus and other small towns along the way.
- Discover Stony Point, one of the largest free roaming penguin colonies.
- Breathtaking landscapes and lush coastline of the Garden Route and Klein Karoo.
- Big 5 malaria-free safari adventure in a private game reserve along the Garden Route.
- Wine tasting in the beautiful Franschhoek Winelands.
- Enjoy premium wine tasting at the Anthonij Rupert tasting room.
- Take a scenic tram ride with picturesque views.
- Seasonal, antipasti selection lunch included.
- Private guide and driver included.
- Choose your own wine route and up to five wineries.
- Enjoy tastings at the best wineries in the country.
- Visit the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve & Cape Point.
- Stroll through Boulders Beach, home to the delightfully cheerful African penguin.
- Visit the seaside towns of Simons Town and Kalk Bay.
- Enjoy 3 top-class wine tastings at wine estates in Paarl, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek.
- Savour excellent cuisine amidst spectacular Winelands settings.
- Take in the stunning natural beauty of the area: mountains, vineyards, valleys and trees.
- Leisurely journey through the breathtaking Franschhoek Winelands.
- Travel in an open-side tram and open-air tram-bus.
- Wine tasting and delectable cuisine in South Africa's Wine & Gourmet Capital.
- Enjoy a South African marine life educational trip to Two Oceans Aquarium.
- Encounter giraffes and other animal species at Giraffe House.
- Visit a lion and chimpanzee park.
HighlightsSkip the queue Free cancellation
- See whales close-up - whale sightings are guaranteed from September to November!.
- See the Cape Winelands, Stellenbosch and Franschhoek on the way back to Cape Town.
- The ultimate excursion filled with great wine and great whales!.
- Skip the line for Table Mountain.
- Enjoy a city tour of Cape Town.
- Visit Kirstenbosch Botanical Gardens.
No Booking Fees
No extra booking fees are charged.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results