- Uncover Madrid; an extraordinary city to taste local cuisine, history, and explore the Royal Palace
- Admire the amazing Mosque of Cordoba, a monument of Islamic architecture in Western Europe
- Discover the famous Cathedral of Seville, the second largest in the Catholic world after St Peter's
- Visit the renowned Alhambra, a marvelous complex of palaces and fortresses in Granada
- Explore Toledo, a World Heritage City where you will discover Christian, and Jewish heritage
This 08-day group tour will guide you through the most breathtaking destinations of Spain. Begin your journey in Madrid, the fascinating city that never sleeps. The Spanish capital is the perfect place to taste the fine delicacies of Spanish cuisine, visit local art and history museums, and uncover a magnificent mix of architectural styles. From there you will continue to Cordoba, home to the Great Mosque representing Moorish architecture in Western Europe. Travel through La Mancha, the land of Don Quixote. Make your way to Seville, one of the most beautiful cities in Spain, home to the legendary Plaza España, the River Guadalquivir, La Giralda, and the Catedral de Sevilla. Next, you will travel to Granada, to visit the Alhambra Palace, once home to Spanish Royalty. Take in the breathtaking scenery of the Andalucía region, known for bullfights, flamenco, tapas, colorful fiestas, and warm-hearted passionate people. Discover Toledo with its tiny narrow streets, frequently described as the “City of Three Cultures” as Christians, Arabs and Jews have lived here for centuries. Admire the extraordinary beauty and rich cultural heritage this fascinating region has to offer. End your journey in Madrid before you prepare for your final departure.
Day 1: Madrid Arrival
Day 2: Madrid
Day 3: Madrid - Cordoba - Sevilla
Day 4: Sevilla
Day 5: Sevilla - Granada
Day 6: Granada
Day 7: Granada - Toledo - Madrid
Day 8: Madrid -
- 07 Nights’ accommodation on a twin sharing basis at listed hotels or similar
- Daily breakfast
- Arrival and departure airport transfers
- Transportation in an AC deluxe vehicle
- Services of a Bilingual English/Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Guided tours in Madrid, Cordoba, Seville, Granada & Toledo
- Sightseeing as per the itinerary
- Cathedral in Seville
- All local applicable taxes
- Entrance fees as per the itinerary: Mosque in Cordoba
- Alhambra & Generalife Gardens entrance in Granada
- Items of a personal nature, tips & gratuities
- Travel insurance
- Visa fees if applicable
- Items not mentioned as included
- Personal Itinerary can be tweaked and customized.
- Protected Travel within your own bubble.
- Professional Access our Travel Specialists' insider knowledge.
- Privacy Enjoy a tour focused solely on you or your travel group.
- Earn US$ 40+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Essential Spain tour. You can cancel the tour up to 75 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 74 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 22 April 2023, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 22 April 2023, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 74 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Essential Spain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Essential Spain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.IS THIS A CHILD FRIENDLY TOUR? ARE THERE ANY RESTRICTIONS?
All children under 18 must be accompanied by an adult. Minimum age for children on escorted tours is 8. Minimum age on Safaris is 12. Minimum age for game drives in Kruger National Park (South Africa) is 12. Minimum age for Uganda programs is 15.Please note that many countries have adopted practices to prevent international abductions of children. If a person under the age of 18 years will be travelling with an adult other than his/her parents, or with only one parent, a notarized letter, granting authorization to travel, including the dates of travel should be carried. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travelers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed throughout the tour.
How many days are enough for Europe?
You can spend a couple of months exploring Europe and still feel like you have not seen everything. Generally speaking, a two-week Europe trip should be just enough if you are looking to cover its major highlights. However, if you want a comprehensive travel experience within this duration, it is better that you focus on a region or a few countries rather than traveling all over the continent.
Choose a single country or schedule your trip around a handful of cities in different countries. While larger European cities may require three to four days to explore, you can get around smaller destinations in a day or two. Planning your trip around a particular region will cut down your travel time and save your time in transit.
How much does a tour to Spain cost?
The duration of your stay, the type of accommodation and services you wish to book, and the activities you want to experience play a key role in determining the costs of your Spain vacation. On average, 7 days in Spain, including accommodation and meals, can cost anywhere from USD 1,000 to USD 1,800 per person. Hotel rooms can start from USD 49 per person, per night and go upward of USD 209, while a meal at an inexpensive restaurant can be had for around USD 12. A meal in a decent restaurant can cost upward of USD 20 per person.
What are the best things to do in Spain?
Salamanca during sightseeing tours. You can take in the picturesque landscape of rural Spain either on a driving trip (for example, through the Basque Circuit) or while hiking through its meadows and mountains. Experience the rich culinary culture of San Sebastian, considered by many to be the culinary capital of the country, and discover the dunes of Doñana National Park during a safari trip.
Is Spain a safe country for travelers?
Generally speaking, Spain is a safe destination to visit. It is considered among the top ten safest countries in the world. However, locals advise that you exercise the same kind of caution you would anywhere else. For example, avoid walking alone in dark alleys, be aware of scammers and follow the instructions of your tour guide. Learn more.
How do I plan a 15-day trip to Europe?
If you are planning to visit multiple countries, you should prepare a tentative list of destinations you are interested in. If it is your first trip, stick to major cities and cultural centers for the sake of simplicity and convenience. Also, be flexible and optimize your travel time and budget. Be open to changing your itinerary depending on schedules and ticket prices.