- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Moorish palaces.
- Be treated to a lively flamenco performance in Seville.
- Explore the astounding redclay fortress of the Alhambra.
- Witness Gaudí’s Barcelona with your own eyes.
With some destinations, you always have to compromise on something, whether it's cuisine, history, or just things to do. Luckily, in southern Spain, there’s no such thing. This tour covers the major highlights of Andalucia (southern Spain): the ornate palace of Alhambra in Granada, Córdoba (an architectural mainstay of Islamic culture), and the Andalucian capital of Seville, home of flamenco dancing. Pair it all up with time in Madrid and Barcelona, and you’ll never run out of fun things to do, eat, or see.
Day 1: Madrid
Day 2: Madrid
Day 3: Madrid/Granada
Day 4: Granada
Day 5: Granada/Cordoba/Seville
Day 6: Seville
Day 7: Seville/Barcelona
Day 8: Barcelona
- Hotel (7nts).
7 breakfasts, 1 dinner
Note: Allow USD260-340 for meals not included.
- Walking, train, bus.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, local guides.
- Your G for Good Moment: Mescladis Tapas Cooking Class and Dinner, Barcelona
- Your Welcome Moment: Meet Your CEO and Group
- Granada orientation walk
- Albaicin quarter visit
- Alhambra guided tour
- Seville orientation walk
- Flamenco show performance
- Mezquita mosque and Jewish quarter visit in Cordoba
- Barcelona orientation walk
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Madrid and from Barcelona are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Southern Spain tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 72 today.
- Save US$ 48+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Southern Spain tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
A deposit may be required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 61 days before departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Southern Spain tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Southern Spain tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : ClassicAll of the highlights, culture, access, and I-can’t-believe-we-did-that moments, all at a great price.
- 2. Service Level : StandardComfortable tourist-class accommodations with character; mix of public and private transport.
- 3. Physical Grading : 2 - LightLight walking and hiking suitable for most fitness levels. Nothing too challenging.
- 4. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.