- Baixa's Squares (Restauradores, Rossio, Figueira)
- Ferry boat ride to Cacilhas
- Bairro Alto (Upper Quarter) and sightseeing point of S. Pedro de Alcântara
Explore the vibrant Mouraria – multicultural and Fado quarter of Lisbon. Taste some delicious Portuguese pastries, along with an Expresso.
Take a stroll through downtown's most famous squares (Restauradores, Rossio and Figueira).
Enjoy a refreshing beer on Bairro Alto’s belvedere.
Cross the River Tagus on a ferry boat, a genuine local experience, and savour green wine and fresh seafood on arrival to the other margin.
- Coffee and pastries
- Port wine with cheese and marmalade
- Beer or water
- Green wine and shrimp
- Ferry boat ride
- Any other food or beverage items