- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- max group size 16
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Spot wildlife at the exclusive G Lodge Amazon.
- Explore the Incan city of Cusco.
- Conquer the Inca Trail or enjoy the scenic train to Machu Picchu.
- Meet local people at a G Adventuressupported community restaurant.
In Peru, adventure awaits at every turn, from the verdant valleys and jagged peaks of the Andes to Lake Titicaca’s sparkling shores. Experience the country’s most iconic sights on this action-packed journey. Immerse yourself in the Amazon during a stay at a jungle lodge, and venture to the Sacred Valley to discover enchanting Inca ruins and timeless indigenous traditions. Embark on one of the world’s most memorable hikes—the Inca Trail—or experience the spectacular train ride to the iconic citadel of Machu Picchu. Then set off through the stark and beautiful landscape of the Altiplano to Lake Titicaca—one of the highest navigable lakes in the world.
Fubky, cool country aided by an exceptional guide and great group”
Day 1: Lima
Day 2: Lima/Tambopata
Day 3: Tambopata
Day 4: Tambopata/Cusco
Day 5: Cusco/Urubamba
Day 6: Inca Trail
Day 7: Inca Trail
Day 8: Inca Trail
Day 9: Machu Picchu/Cusco
Day 10: Cusco
- Hotels (4 nts), G Lodge Amazon (2 nts), Inca Trail camping or Cusco-stay hotel (3 nts).
9 breakfasts, 6 lunches, 5 dinners
Note: Allow USD170-225 for meals not included.
- Private van, plane, train, boat, canoe, hiking, walking.
- CEO (Chief Experience Officer) throughout, specialist Inca Trail CEO on hike, local guides.
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Cusco Planetarium, Cusco
- Your Journeys Highlight Moment: Traditional Andean Experience, Urubamba
- Your G for Good Moment: Parque de la Papa (Potato Park), Pisac
- Your G for Good Moment: Parwa Community Restaurant the Sacred Valley, Lamay
- Your G for Good Moment: Handmade Biodegradable Soap Products
- Arrival transfer
- Three-day (2 nts) excursion to the G Adventures exclusive rainforest lodge
- Sacred Valley tour
- Choice of four-day Inca Trail hike with local guide, cook, and porters or Cusco/Aguas Calientes stay with scenic train
- Guided tour of Machu Picchu
- Internal flights
- All transport between destinations and to/from included activities
- Any international flights to Lima and from Cusco are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Machu Picchu and the Amazon tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 94+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Machu Picchu and the Amazon tour. You can cancel the tour up to 62 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 61 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 06 July 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 06 July 2021, a deposit is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 61 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Machu Picchu and the Amazon tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Machu Picchu and the Amazon tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Age Requirement
You must be 18 to travel unaccompanied on a G Adventures tour. For minors travelling with a guardian over 21 years old, the minimum age is 12.Does this trip suit me?
- 1. Travel Style : National Geographic JourneysGreater exploration, insider access, and the freedom to roam – all without sacrificing comfort.
- 2. Service Level : UpgradedQuality accommodations and more inclusions than on other G Adventures tours, like meals, private transport, and activities.
- 3. Physical Grading : 4 - DemandingSome high-altitude hikes or more strenuous activities, but accessible to most healthy travellers.
- 4. Merchandising : Award Winning Inca Trail ProgramNamed Best Inca Trail Tour Operator by the Regional Direction of Foreign Trade and Tourism of Cusco (RDFTTC) in Peru. Your purchase of this tour helps employ over 560 local guides, porters, cooks, drivers, and office staff — connecting local communities to the global tourism chain. Learn more.
- 5. Trip Type : Small GroupGroup trips average 12 travellers per departure, depending on the adventure. The maximum is usually no more than 16, but some can be smaller or bigger, depending on the trip. Check individual trips for details.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- This tour has been limited to a group size of 12 participants to protect against COVID-19. The tour will furthermore adhere to any local government restrictions on group sizes to ensure that everybody are kept safe.
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and general sanitizing has been implemented on this tour. Frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.