Japan tours for families offer a broad mix of activities and experiences. Here are some of the family tours worth considering:
- Family cycling tour in the Noto Peninsula: Take your family on a trip to the Nato Peninsula, a rugged piece of land projecting into the Sea of Japan. A cycling adventure suited for a family will take you past intriguing towns like Wajima city and stunning seascapes such as Kongo Coast, teaching you about Japan’s culture while also giving you a sense of adventure.
- Family hiking tour to Mount Fuji: Adventure-loving families can summit one of Japan’s most sacred places, Mount Fuji. The hike spans over two days and takes on a slower pace—ideal for both young and elderly family members. This is the kind of expedition your family will forever cherish.
- Sightseeing tour in Kyoto with the family: Kyoto is one of the most culturally rich places where your family can get immersed in the traditions of Japan. Enjoy a quintessential Japanese tea ceremony, take a calligraphy class to learn the intricacies of Japanese writing, or snap a few family portraits at the picturesque Kinkaku-ji’s reflective pond. Kyoto offers a relaxing cultural outing experience for everyone in your family.
- Luxury family tours in Japan: Japan prides itself on its luxury offerings. Your Japan family tour can be steeped in sumptuous experiences, from private excursions to stays in top-tier hotels. Relaxing onsen treatments, exclusive temple lodgings in Koyasan, and fine dining evenings in Michelin-starred restaurants are all on the menu.
- Budget family tours in Japan: Though Japan is not renowned for being a cheap travel destination, family holidays can be cost-effective. Look at some budget-friendly family tours to Japan to enjoy more local experiences. Stay at a traditional ryokan inn, eat street food, and travel with bullet train passes to get around the local towns.
For a family tour, Japan offers tons of experiences for all kinds of families. Have a look at some of the themes your holiday can take:
Choose a family tour itinerary that covers everything you want to see in the best amount of time for you:
Should you have custom requirements when it comes to designing a perfect family tour, you could submit a request for a customized trip to Japan to our local travel specialists.
- Japan family tours cater to every family member's taste, from animated museums for young ones to relaxing hot springs for elderly folks.
- Japan is reputed to be one of the safest and cleanest countries in the world, making it a perfect destination for families traveling with children.
- A family trip to Japan offers a cultural experience like no other. The country offers a great opportunity for a family to broaden their minds.
- Many attractions in Japan offer family or group discounts, a perfect way to save up some money.
- Embrace supermarket dining in Japan. It is a great on-the-go way to feed the whole family without breaking the bank. Bento boxes are a favorite across the country.
- When you visit countryside towns, consider renting a small house to give your family more space. Hotels in Japan have notoriously small rooms, so a little extra breathing space on your tour will be a welcome addition.
- Go shopping at a local market to get some fresh produce for a family picnic. Japan’s big cities have several marvelous parks and green spaces where you can take a break and enjoy downtime as a family.