Canada certainly looks good, but it isn’t just about looks. It also presents a fascinating culture, a beautiful lifestyle and delightful experiences. Although often overtaken by its next-door neighbor in terms of seducing travelers from the rest of the world, it is every bit as beautiful, and equally exciting.
As the second-largest country in the world, Canada has its fair share of national parks, protected reserves, glaciers, remote beaches, mountains and lakes. A holiday in Canada offers the perfect backdrop for adventure and brings you closer to animals such as the moose, whales and polar bears. The terrain itself is an amazing playground for activities such as snowboarding, kayaking, snorkeling, surfing, swimming and hiking, letting you leave the world behind and dive head first into the wild.
- Hike the mountains surrounding gorgeous Lake Louise in Banff National Park
- Skate along the Rideau Canal in Ottawa, the world’s longest ice-skating rink
- Take in a hockey game
- Gaze across the Atlantic Ocean from Signal Hill in St. John’s, Newfoundland
- Climb the 1,776 steps of the CN Tower
- Take a boat tour beneath the spectacular Niagara Falls
- Unleash your inner cowboy at the Calgary Stampede
- Canada is a large, diverse country. A tour to Canada will teach you that the west coast and east coast of Canada have different cultures, cuisines, and traditions. Make the most of your visit to the Great White North by hopping between provinces.
- For a budget friendly trip, enjoy the beautiful nature Canada has to offer. Many public trails can be hiked free-of-charge, and outdoor equipment for any sport or season can be rented inexpensively
- Canadians are known around the world for their friendliness and hospitality. Most locals will be happy to help if you need directions or restaurant suggestions.
- Each province will have its own culinary speciality. Be sure to have a lobster dinner in Nova Scotia, a poutine in Quebec, and sweet Nanaimo bars in British Columbia
- English is spoken all across the country, but be sure to know your basic French greetings if visiting Montreal or Quebec City.
Canada has seasonal weather so please do check up on best time to visit Canada before planning your tour.