Looking for available travel experts
Top Adventure Tours in 2019/2020
1268 Adventure Tours
- The Galapagos Islands played a profound role in forming Charles Darwin's Theory of Natural Selection.
- Get your blood pumping as you scale a volcano on Isabela Island.
- Get up close and personal with giant tortoises on Santa Cruz Island.
SaveUS$ 87From US$ 1,072 7 days View Tour
|Mar 29||Only 6 seats left|
|Apr 5||Only 7 seats left|
- Mongolia is a far-out destination, but you'll be in excellent hands.
- Whether by camel or on foot, experience Mongolia's incredible landscapes, from the rolling dunes just outside of Karakorum to the volcanic craters of the Great White Lake among the mountains.
- Two family ger camps allow you to experience nomadic life from the inside – a rare and rewarding cultural experience to remember.
SaveUS$ 294From US$ 2,864 15 days View Tour
|May 28||Only 3 seats left|
|Jun 4||Only 9 seats left|
- See rocky red cliffs, monsoon forests, plunging waterfalls and some of the Top End’s best landscapes with visits to three national parks: Kakadu National Park, Nitmiluk National Park and Litchfield National Park..
- Learn about the cultural importance of these spectacular landscapes through the eyes of experienced knowledgeable guides including a local Bininj Guluyambi guide.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a private vehicle, the local knowledge of a passionate guide and the magic of camping under the great southern sky..
SaveUS$ 264From US$ 1,375 US$ 1,169 5 days View Tour
|Apr 9||Only 6 seats left|
|Apr 16||Only 5 seats left|
- There's a lot more to Iceland than ice (and Bjork).
- Discover Iceland's fascinating history on a tour of Reykjavik, which includes a visit to the astonishing Lutheran church of Hallgrimskirkja.
- The Eurasian and American tectonic plates may now be pulling apart in Thingvellir National Park, but over a thousand years ago this was the site where Iceland's first parliament came together.
SaveUS$ 820From US$ 4,260 US$ 3,621 10 days View Tour
|Apr 19||Only 5 seats left|
|Apr 22||Only 6 seats left|
- Swap the concrete jungle for the real thing on this trip into the rainforests, waterways, hot springs and palm-lined beaches of Costa Rica.
- Long-nosed tapirs, white-faced capuchin monkeys, elegant ocelots and three-toed sloths – Costa Rica is home to all manner of exotic native animals, and this trip puts you in the perfect position to spot them.
- Spend three days in the dense, vibrant forest of Monteverde, home to one of the worlds most elusive birds – the resplendent quetzal.
SaveUS$ 357From US$ 1,855 US$ 1,577 15 days View Tour
|Mar 30||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 6||Only 2 seats left|
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route.
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides.
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level.
SaveUS$ 190From US$ 985 US$ 837 8 days View Tour
|May 19||10+ seats left|
|Jun 2||Only 7 seats left|
- Witness Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Trek the Patagonian wilderness through Argentina and Chile.
- Camp among the peaks of Chilean Patagonia.
SaveUS$ 257From US$ 5,145 15 days View Tour
|Oct 6||Only 10 seats left|
|Oct 13||10+ seats left|
- Join an Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Guide on a walk around the base of Uluru, an experience exclusive to Intrepid Travel.
- This trips provides you with the best guides in the business who know the Australian outback like the back of their hand.
- Wander through the iconic domes of Kata Tjuta, and gaze in awe at the sacred rock of Uluru.
SaveUS$ 174From US$ 725 US$ 580 3 days View Tour
|Mar 24||10+ seats left|
|Mar 25||Only 8 seats left|
- Kick off in Asuncion, Paraguay’s understated but loveable capital.
- Visit the colonial town of Yaguaron, famous for its ornately painted Franciscan church which was once described as the most beautiful church in the Americas.
- The lush wetlands of Neembucu boast some 279 different bird species, and on two separate drives through the area there’ll be ample opportunity to spot some.
SaveUS$ 152From US$ 3,040 12 days View Tour
|Jul 5||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 3||10+ seats left|
- Discover an emerging tourism hotpot before the crowds do.
- The chance to get up close and personal with whale sharks in the Bay of Ghoubbet on a snorkelling adventure.
- Sleep overnight in a traditional Afar hut at Campement Touristique d’Asboley, perched on a hill with spectacular views.
SaveUS$ 185From US$ 3,690 11 days View Tour
|Dec 8||Only 9 seats left|
|Dec 29||Only 8 seats left|
- Stunning wild and remote scenery .
- Trek Broad Peak and Gilkey Memorial (just below K2 Base Camp).
- Spectacular mountain vistas.
SaveUS$ 225From US$ 4,495 21 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 7 seats left|
|Aug 10||Only 2 seats left|
- If you've ever dreamt of walking on water (well, at least on a lake), this is your chance.
- Empty, haunting and spectacular, the laws of earthly physics bend on the surreal Salar de Uyuni saltpan.
- Uyuni is full of unexpected sights - just one of these is families of abandoned geriatric locomotives left to rust slowly in the sun at the eerie Train Cemetery.
SaveUS$ 57From US$ 1,148 6 days View Tour
|Mar 27||10+ seats left|
|Apr 5||Only 7 seats left|
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to the Sun Gate for the iconic view of Machu Picchu.
- Climb Inca steps to the top of Dead Woman's Pass (4215m).
- Have a guided tour of Machu Picchu before the crowds arrive.
SaveUS$ 80From US$ 1,609 9 days View Tour
|Mar 28||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 4||Only 1 seat left|
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 7 seats left|
- Parks visited: Aberdares, Samburu, O, Pejeta, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara.
- Game drives.
- Boat safari.
A really diversified safari tour taking you through the central highlands of Kenya. Visit the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Nairobi/Nairobi
- Operator Transtrek Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa.
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days.
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb.
SaveUS$ 834From US$ 3,475 US$ 2,780 10 days View Tour
|Apr 22||Only 8 seats left|
|May 13||Only 6 seats left|
- 7 days to climb Kilimanjaro Mountain via Machame route.
- Explore the fascinating African wildlife.
- Specialist hiking guide in Kilimanjaro National Park.
The seven day Machame route trek is the ideal schedule for this route. On the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Moshi/Arusha View Map
- Operator Dahlia Africa
- Enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu to discover the ruins .
- Visit the Sacred Valley, including Pisac and Ollantaytambo .
- Explore the museums and churches of the ancient Inca capital, Cuzco .
SaveUS$ 112From US$ 2,245 9 days View Tour
|Apr 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Most beautiful route to the top of Kilimanjaro.
- Offers a great balance of low traffic and scenic views.
- Enjoy incredible panoramic vistas.
- Remote full-service camping trek through the beautiful Vilcabamba Range.
- Walk on the classic Inca Trail and enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Spectacular views of Mt Salcantay (6271m) and its glaciers.
SaveUS$ 128From US$ 2,555 14 days View Tour
|May 3||Only 8 seats left|
|May 31||Only 8 seats left|
SavingUS$ 152From US$ 1,519 US$ 1,367 9 days View Tour
|Apr 6||Only 5 seats left|
|Jun 15||Only 7 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results