Looking for available travel experts
Top Adventure Tours in 2019/2020
1209 Adventure Tours
- Enjoy a thrilling bike ride down some of the best mountains trails in Andorra, including the historic Iron Route.
- Hold on tight for some exhilarating white-water rafting through the Pyrenees, under the supervision of highly experienced guides.
- Explore the quaint town of Soldeu, based at an impressive elevation of 1,710 metres above sea level.
SaveUS$ 49From US$ 985 8 days View Tour
|May 19||10+ seats left|
|Jun 2||Only 8 seats left|
- Witness Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier.
- Trek the Patagonian wilderness through Argentina and Chile.
- Camp among the peaks of Chilean Patagonia.
SaveUS$ 255From US$ 5,100 15 days View Tour
|Mar 3||Only 5 seats left|
|Mar 10||Only 4 seats left|
- Kick off in Asuncion, Paraguay’s understated but loveable capital.
- Visit the colonial town of Yaguaron, famous for its ornately painted Franciscan church which was once described as the most beautiful church in the Americas.
- The lush wetlands of Neembucu boast some 279 different bird species, and on two separate drives through the area there’ll be ample opportunity to spot some.
Join Intrepid on its first foray into the very heart of South America – landlocked and ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Asuncion/Foz Do Iguazu View Map
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
SaveUS$ 152From US$ 3,040 12 days View Tour
|Jul 5||Only 9 seats left|
|Jul 3||10+ seats left|
- Discover an emerging tourism hotpot before the crowds do.
- The chance to get up close and personal with whale sharks in the Bay of Ghoubbet on a snorkelling adventure.
- Sleep overnight in a traditional Afar hut at Campement Touristique d’Asboley, perched on a hill with spectacular views.
SaveUS$ 185From US$ 3,690 11 days View Tour
|Dec 8||10+ seats left|
|Dec 29||Only 10 seats left|
- Stunning wild and remote scenery .
- Trek Broad Peak and Gilkey Memorial (just below K2 Base Camp).
- Spectacular mountain vistas.
SaveUS$ 225From US$ 4,495 21 days View Tour
|Jun 29||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 20||Only 8 seats left|
- If you've ever dreamt of walking on water (well, at least on a lake), this is your chance.
- Empty, haunting and spectacular, the laws of earthly physics bend on the surreal Salar de Uyuni saltpan.
- Uyuni is full of unexpected sights - just one of these is families of abandoned geriatric locomotives left to rust slowly in the sun at the eerie Train Cemetery.
SaveUS$ 57From US$ 1,148 6 days View Tour
|Feb 27||Only 10 seats left|
|Mar 8||Only 9 seats left|
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to the Sun Gate for the iconic view of Machu Picchu.
- Climb Inca steps to the top of Dead Woman's Pass (4215m).
- Have a guided tour of Machu Picchu before the crowds arrive.
SaveUS$ 80From US$ 1,609 9 days View Tour
|Mar 28||Only 6 seats left|
|Apr 4||Only 1 seat left|
SavingUS$ 382From US$ 2,549 US$ 2,167 15 days View Tour
|Jun 9||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 14||Only 7 seats left|
- Parks visited: Aberdares, Samburu, O, Pejeta, Lake Naivasha, Masai Mara.
- Game drives.
- Boat safari.
A really diversified safari tour taking you through the central highlands of Kenya. Visit the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Nairobi/Nairobi
- Operator Transtrek Safaris
- Tour Type Private Tour
- Boat Safari.
- Full day game drive.
- 3 hours walking safari.
SavingUS$ 29From US$ 580 US$ 551 3 days View Tour
- Trekking the Highest Mountain of Africa.
- Perfect Option for Those with Just 6 Days.
- Easy to Acclimatize and Better Chances of Successful Climb.
SaveUS$ 696From US$ 2,900 US$ 2,320 10 days View Tour
|Mar 11||Only 9 seats left|
|Apr 22||Only 10 seats left|
- 7 days to climb Kilimanjaro Mountain via Machame route.
- Explore the fascinating African wildlife.
- Specialist hiking guide in Kilimanjaro National Park.
The seven day Machame route trek is the ideal schedule for this route. On the ... Read More
- Starts /Ends Moshi/Arusha View Map
- Operator Dahlia Africa
- Enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu to discover the ruins .
- Visit the Sacred Valley, including Pisac and Ollantaytambo .
- Explore the museums and churches of the ancient Inca capital, Cuzco .
SaveUS$ 112From US$ 2,245 9 days View Tour
|Apr 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 19||Only 8 seats left|
- Most beautiful route to the top of Kilimanjaro.
- Offers a great balance of low traffic and scenic views.
- Enjoy incredible panoramic vistas.
- Remote full-service camping trek through the beautiful Vilcabamba Range.
- Walk on the classic Inca Trail and enjoy a guided tour of Machu Picchu.
- Spectacular views of Mt Salcantay (6271m) and its glaciers.
SaveUS$ 116From US$ 2,325 14 days View Tour
|Jul 14||Only 8 seats left|
|Jul 28||Only 8 seats left|
SavingUS$ 435From US$ 1,359 US$ 924 9 days View Tour
|Mar 9||Only 3 seats left|
|Apr 6||Only 7 seats left|
- Quiet trekking trails (without the permit and other restrictions that are imposed on the Inca Trail).
- Choquequirao - larger than, and one of the best-preserved Inca ruins after Machu Picchu.
- Diversity of scenery; from cloud forests and canyons to high passes and 6000m peaks of the Vilcabamba Range.
SaveUS$ 112From US$ 2,235 13 days View Tour
|May 5||Only 8 seats left|
|Jun 9||Only 8 seats left|
- Wildlife Safari in Masai Mara via the Great Rift Valley.
- Views of large cats and Wildebeest migration.
- Guaranteed sightings of the Big 5.
- Discover two very different sides of Chile – the big-city pusle of soulful Santiago and the adventure-fuelled atmosphere of lakeside Puerto Natales.
- Argentina's Perito Moreno Glacier must be seen to be believed.
- Trek past granite pillars, sparkling lakes and gushing waterfalls in Torres del Paine National Park on a four-day camping trip with all your meals taken care of.
SaveUS$ 1,203From US$ 4,185 US$ 3,139 10 days View Tour
|Mar 10||Only 5 seats left|
|Mar 17||10+ seats left|
SavingUS$ 1,015From US$ 2,029 US$ 1,014 14 days View Tour
|Mar 16||Only 7 seats left|
|Apr 20||Only 7 seats left|
- Get the best of Cambodia in one energetic helping – take in the highlights while getting active to uncover some underexplored treasures.
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart of Phnom Penh with a backstreets bike tour.
- Discover traditional Khmer villages on the Mekong island of Koh Trong, and swing away the day in a hammock at a rural homestay.
SaveUS$ 69From US$ 1,375 9 days View Tour
|Mar 9||Only 1 seat left|
|Mar 30||Only 4 seats left|
- Trek the classic Inca Trail to Machu Picchu, plus have an early morning tour of the ruins.
- Spend three nights deep in the Amazon Rainforest.
- Explore Lake Titicaca, with a homestay on one of its islands.
SaveUS$ 174From US$ 3,485 15 days View Tour
|Apr 6||Only 8 seats left|
|Apr 13||Only 8 seats left|
Best Price Guarantee
We guarantee you the best price.
No results for your search criteria
Try clearing your filters to get more results