- Local culture
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- Local boat rides
- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 12+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Hop around the Floating Islands of Uros
- Explore La Paz and get a bird's eye view on its cable car
- Roam across the flats of Salar of Uyuni
- Lose yourself among the lunar landscape of the Moon Valley
Take to the lunar-esque rock formations of the Moon Valley in Bolivia, or roam around the salt flat of Salar of Uyuni and its horizon-spanning natural mirror during rainy seasons for unforgettable scenery. Also, hop around the stunning floating islands of Uros and Isla del Sol, where you can explore the Incan landmarks like the Inca Garden, Pilcokaina Palace, the Stairway and the Sacred Fountain.
Explore the red tile-lined houses of the village of Copacabana and get a bird’s eye view of the city of La Paz on board one of the longest cable urban air transport in the world.
Day 1: Puno Floating Island
Day 2: Puno - Copacabana - La Paz
Day 3: Explore La Paz
Day 4: Visit the surreal Salar of Uyuni
Day 5: Fly back home
- 4 breakfasts
- Entrance to Floating Island of Puno
- Shared boat tour of Uros & Taquile
- Transport and shared boat in Copacabana & Isla del Sol
- Tours included in the itinerary
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Accommodation as per the itinerary
- Uyuni transportation on a 4×4 Toyota Land Cruiser Wagon
- Flight tickets to La Paz- Uyuni – La Paz (economy class)
- Airport departure transfer
- National & International Airport Taxes (if not included in flight ticket)
- International flights
- Drinks and alcoholic beverages
- Extra meals
- Travel Insurance
- Laundry services
- Personal expenses
- Airlines/Local taxes updates
- Bank transfer fees
- Anything not mentioned in the 'What's Included' section of the itinerary
- Earn US$ 35+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.Other Practical InformationPrices are per person based with a minimum of 2 people required to do the trip