- duration 4 days
- tour type Private and Group
- age requirement 7+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Go out on game drives in Tarangire, Serengeti & Ngorongoro
- See wildlife in their natural setting
- Enjoy camping in wilderness
- Experience the beauty of Tanzania's national parks and nature reserves
This journey takes you to some of Tanzania's iconic wildlife destinations: Tarangire National Park, Ngorongoro Crater and Serengeti National Park. Animals such as impalas, zebras and buffalos abound these national parks and, if you are lucky, you might even encounter the Big Five. Feel being one with nature as you witness what Tanzania has to offer!
Please note that this trip starts and ends in Moshi.
We are delighted to see that you really enjoyed your stay with us and we meet your expectations.
It is our intention to offer the great service so that our guests can still enjoy their vacation memories once they are back home.
Moreover we thank you for your wonderful comments to our staff which of course have been shared with the entire team.
It is always a great source of motivation for our staff to hear that our guests appreciated their services and attention to detail.
Thank you so much for taking your time and leave us such a great review about the experience you had climbing Mt. Kilimanjaro with our crew.
We are delighted for your successful and great victory
come back when the chances arise, we would be delighted :)
Day 1: Moshi - Tarangire National Park
Day 2: Tarangire National Park – Serengeti National Park
Day 3: Serengeti National Park game drive – Ngorongoro Crater
Day 4: Ngorongoro Crater – Moshi
- Meals: 4 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches & 3 Dinners
- Pick up from the airport in Moshi on arrival. Transport in a 4x4 jeep with a pop-up roof
- All park entrance fees
- Camping accommodation during the safari
- One night's accommodation before the safari and one more night on the last day of the trip (two nights total)
- Game drives as per the itinerary
- Drinking water
- Group camping gear
- International/domestic flights
- Travel insurance
- Tips for guides and cook
- Sleeping bag: USD15 per person
- Expenses that are personal in nature, like phone calls & laundry
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Single supplement is compulsory for solo travelers and not included in the tour price
- Earn US$ 48+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.