- duration 13 days
- tour type Group Tour
- age requirement 5+ years old
- SMALL GROUP SIGHTSEEING on a guided visit with a Local Specialist to the excavations in Pompeii, with a group size of no more than 25 guests
- ORIENTATION of Venice
- VISIT Amalfi Town, St. Peter's Basilica and the Colosseum
- VIEW the Cathedral and La Scala Opera House in Milan, Lake Como, Juliet's Balcony in Verona, St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, the Duomo in Florence and the ancient sites of Rome
Enjoy a leisurely break on the Amalfi Coast, the peace of Lake Como and romance relived in the fair city of Verona on this mesmerising jaunt through Italy which includes Venice, Florence and Rome.
Day 1: Arrive Milan – Como (2 Nights)
Day 2: Milan Excursion
Day 3: Como – Verona – Venice (2 Nights)
Day 4: Venice Orientation and At Leisure
Day 5: Venice – Florence (2 Nights)
Day 6: Florence Sightseeing and At Leisure
Day 7: Florence – Amalfi Coast (Maiori) (3 Nights)
Day 8: Amalfi Town Excursion
Day 9: Amalfi Coast At Leisure
Day 10: Amalfi Coast (Maiori) – Pompeii – Rome (3 Nights)
Day 11: Rome Sightseeing and At Leisure
Day 12: Rome At Leisure
Day 13: Depart Rome
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 12 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Milan and from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Italian Glory tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Bookmundi is partner with Trafalgar. You're seeing real-time prices and availabilities.
- Save +US$ 129 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 1000 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 62 days before departure. For any departures within 22 January 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Italian Glory tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italian Glory tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.