- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 13 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- SMALL GROUP SIGHTSEEING on a guided visit with a Local Specialist to the excavations in Pompeii, with a group size of no more than 25 guests
- ORIENTATION of Venice
- VISIT Amalfi Town, St. Peter's Basilica and the Colosseum
- VIEW the Cathedral and La Scala Opera House in Milan, Lake Como, Juliet's Balcony in Verona, St. Mark's Basilica in Venice, the Duomo in Florence and the ancient sites of Rome
Get set for one of our most glorious Italy trips, from the well-heeled streets of Milan to what was once the 'Eternal City' of Rome. Base yourself on beautiful Lake Como for a few days of stunning scenery before the colourful Amalfi coast with its pretty cliffside villages and sun-kissed seaside vibe truly capture your heart.
Day 1: Arrive Milan Como (2 Nights)
Day 2: Milan Excursion
Day 3: Como Verona Venice (2 Nights)
Day 4: Venice Orientation and At Leisure
Day 5: Venice Florence (2 Nights)
Day 6: Florence Sightseeing and At Leisure
Day 7: Florence Amalfi Coast (Maiori) (3 Nights)
Day 8: Amalfi Town Excursion
Day 9: Amalfi Coast At Leisure
Day 10: Amalfi Coast (Maiori) Pompeii Rome (3 Nights)
Day 11: Rome Sightseeing and At Leisure
Day 12: Rome At Leisure
Day 13: Depart Rome
- Cherry-picked hotels, all tried and trusted
- All hotel tips, charges and local taxes
- 12 breakfasts
- 5 dinners (including Be My Guest)
- Daily breakfast and up to half your evening meals
- Luxury air-conditioned coach with Wi-Fi in most countries or alternative transportation (such as rail journeys)
- Audio Headsets for flexible sightseeing
- Optional Experiences and free time
- All porterage and restaurant gratuities
- Must-see sightseeing and surprise extras
- An expert Travel Director and professional Driver
- Handcrafted Highlights
- VIP entry to many sights
- Any international flights to Milan and from Rome are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Italian Glory tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 369 today.
- Save US$ 116+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Italian Glory tour. You can cancel the tour up to 120 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 119 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 200 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 119 days before departure. For any departures within 05 November 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Italian Glory tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Italian Glory tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.