- Wine tasting tour
- National parks
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 9 hours
- tour type Private
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 18+ years old
- max group size 8
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Visit the cellars of José Maria da Fonseca Wine House Museum
- Travel to the Sanctuary of Christ the King ( Cristo Rei)
- Arrábida Natural Park
- Travel to the Sesimbra Fishing Village and the Sesimbra Castle
This is a chance to visit two prestigious wine companies, including the José Maria da Fonseca Wine House Museum, and savour the rich taste of some of the best Portuguese wines accompanied by the famous Azeitão cheese. Walk around the battlements of the medieval castle of Sesimbra. Visit the fishing village in the area. Contemplate the strong landscape seen from Cabo Espichel, famous for the footprints of dinosaurs. Finish your day in Cristo Rei, probably the best place to admire Lisbon from.
This is a personalized service available for small groups in comfortable minivans, tailored to suit your specific needs and wishes, always accompanied by graduated and experienced guides. The duration of the excursion is 9 hours.
- Professional guide
- All Wines and cheese degustation
- Transport by air-conditioned minivans or classic cars
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All monuments mentioned in the itinerary
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationMinimum drinking age is 18 years Not recommended for pregnant women