- City sightseeing
- Bus tour
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 20 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 15+ years old
- max group size 16
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Discover Lima’s grand colonial facades, Spanish houses, endless culture and delicious cuisine during your free time in the Peruvian capital.
- Take the opportunity to board a scenic flight over the Nazca Lines – whether they’re the work of ancient civilizations or something more supernatural, it’s an incredible experience.
- Trek the Inca Trail, the Quarry Trail or take the scenic train route, no matter how you get there, the ancient ruins of Machu Picchu are a majestic destination.
- Explore Cusco, South America's oldest continuously inhabited city, with its ancient foundations and interesting blend of Inca and colonial influences.
Visit Peru and discover its highlights from Lima to Cusco on an exciting journey that encompasses modern cities and ancient worlds. From the depths of the Amazon to the heights of the Andes and on to the unique islands of Lake Titicaca, be immersed in fascinating Peruvian culture while discovering its history buried deep within the walls of lost cities. Take the chance to hike the iconic Inca Trail and witness the glorious Machu Picchu, delve into the heart of preserved island traditions during a homestay with the Uru people, observe Andean condors take the sky at sun rise over the Colca Canyon and acclimatise to the altitude with a classic Pisco Sour cocktail in the city of it’s creation.
Additionally, I suggest booking directly with the tour company as communication was not passed from agent company, to tour company, to me the traveler that extra hotel fees were required as the hotel had sold out of single rooms.”
Pisco/Paracas - Nazca Lines
Lake Titicaca (Home stay)
Inca Trail, Inca Quarry trail or Train option
Inca Trail, Inca Quarry trail or Train option
Inca Trail, Quarry trail or Train option
Inca Trail, Quarry Trail or Train (Machu Picchu) / Cusco
- Camping (with basic facilities) (3 nights), Homestay (1 night), Hotel (13 nights), Jungle Lodge (2 nights)
- 19 Breakfasts, 6 Lunches, 6 Dinners
- Plane , Taxi , Public bus , Private Vehicle , Canoe , Boat , Train
- An expert tour leader
- Chauchilla Cemetery Tour
- Colca Canyon -Guided tour
- Lake Titicaca - Boat tour & Homestay
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Amazon Jungle - Amazon jungle lodge stay
- Any international flights to/from Lima are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Peru Encompassed tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 136+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Peru Encompassed tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 29 May 2021, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 29 May 2021, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Peru Encompassed tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Peru Encompassed tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip visits places that are at high altitude, and as a result some people can suffer from altitude sickness, regardless of age or physical health. Please see the ‘Health’ section of the Essential Trip information (ETI) for more important information on this.
- This trip involves a lot of walking to see the sites, and if you do the Inca trail, there'll be strenuous hiking. The trip is recommended for those with a moderate level of fitness but there are also a few different trail options to suit your interests and physical capabilities. Please bring durable footwear suitable for hiking. See the ‘What to Take’ section of the Essential Trip information (ETI) for more information.
- For many of the stops along the tour, you'll have very basic accommodation. This includes the two homestays in rural Peru, the amazon eco-lodge and camping along the Inca Trail (if you do this option). There'll be no power in these places, some won't have showers and hot water.
- The Amazon Rainforest can be hot, humid and sticky. While travelling in this region, it's best to wear light cotton clothing, and don't forget your insect repellent.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.