- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 18 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 16+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Marvel at the mother of all Inca cities, magical Machu Picchu. Enjoy a guided tour of the ruins and free time to explore on your own
- Enjoy plenty of time in gorgeous Cusco, the perfect place to launch into further outdoor adventures, or simply relax and take in mountain views
- The floating reed islands of Uros on Lake Titicaca are astounding in concept, construction and history. Take a boat tour on the world's highest navigable lake and stay with a local family there.
- Get acquainted with the beautiful churches and graceful boulevards of Quito, Ecuador's capital
Visit Peru's incredible natural and historical highlights on this awesome adventure. Retrace the steps of the Incas to Machu Picchu, admire colonial cities, explore vibrant markets and meet the locals in this South American country with a difference. Return home with incredible memories of the panoramas and people of Peru. Amazing wildlife, both on land and underwater, is the drawcard of the remote Galapagos Islands. Tour the Galapagos' outstanding natural beauty and interesting history by foot, boat and bike on this active adventure. Trace Darwin's theory of evolution, spot colourful, bizarre and beautiful creatures and have an experience that is completely out of this world as you discover the incredible Galapagos Islands.
Machu Picchu / Cusco
Lake Titicaca (Homestay)
Isla San Cristobal, Galapagos
Isla San Cristobal
Isla Floreana / Isla Isabela
Isla Isabela / Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz
Isla Santa Cruz, Galapagos / Quito
- Homestay (1 night), Hotel (15 nights)
- 16 Breakfasts, 5 Lunches, 1 Dinner
- Plane , Speed Boat , Canoe , Train , Private Vehicle , Public bus
- An expert tour leader
- Cusco - Leader-led orientation walk
- Cusco - Chocolate Museum Visit & Hot Chocolate
- Sacred Valley - Community visit & lunch
- Machu Picchu - Entrance and guided tour
- Lake Titicaca - Boat tour & Homestay
- Isla San Cristobal- Snorkeling in La Loberia (1.5 Hours)
- San Cristobal - Excursion to Leon Dormido or Lobos Islands
- Isla San Cristobal - Interpretation Center (45 minutes)
- Isla San Cristobal - Cerro Tijeretas View Point (1 Hour)
- Floreana - Snorkeling
- Isla Isabela -Tintoreras or Shark Alley (2.5 Hours)
- Isla Isabela - Flamingo lagoon visit (30 Minutes)
- Isla Isabela - Giant Tortoise Breeding Centre (1 Hour)
- Isla Isabela- Sierra Negra Volcano Hike (5-6 Hours)
- Kayaking - Isla Isabela
- Santa Cruz Highlands Visit (3 Hours)
- Isla Santa Cruz - Tortuga Bay walk
- Any international flights to Lima and from Quito are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this Best of Peru & Galapagos tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Earn US$ 186+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Best of Peru & Galapagos tour. You can cancel the tour up to 24 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 23 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 24 December 2020, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 24 December 2020, a deposit of 400 USD is required to confirm the tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 23 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
Best of Peru & Galapagos tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Best of Peru & Galapagos tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.Is this trip right for you:
- This trip visits places that are at high altitude, and as a result some people can suffer from altitude sickness, regardless of age or physical health. Please see the ‘Medical and Health Information’ section of the Essential Trip Information for more details.
- The facilities are basic at your homestay on Lake Titicaca. While creature comforts are few and far between while you're there, many travellers find the experience a rich and rewarding one.
- The sun in the Galapagos islands is incredibly strong due to its close proximity to the equator, ensure you are well prepared with suncreen, sun hat, sunglasses and a rash guard if desired.
- This trip does include snorkeling on multiple days throughout the itinerary. Confident swimming skills are required to take part in this tour.
- This trip involves a lot of travel by speed boat between the various Galapagos Islands, the rides can be quite bumpy at times. The good news is that seasickness can often be managed with medication. Consult a health professional before your trip.
- Wildlife is a big focus on this trip, with activities like bird watching and swimming.
- This trip includes a 17 km hike (approximately 6-7 hours) on rocky terrain. We recommend bringing comfortable walking shoes that offer good support.
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s Safe Travels stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene global standardised protocols have been adopted.
- Departures will be limited to an average group size of 10 travellers to ensure COVID-19 safety for all travellers.
- Hygiene protocols have been adopted on this tour. Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing, physical distancing is highly encouraged, and frequently touched surfaces are regularly disinfected.
- Distancing measures have been implemented to safeguard against COVID-19.
Last modified (date)
Food and dietary requirements
Your fellow travellers
Climate and seasonal
Joining point description