- City sightseeing
- Natural landmarks sightseeing
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 10
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the mysticism and amazing landscapes of the land of the Incas
- Visit all the Andean highlights, including Cusco, the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
- Navigate Titicaca Lake through the floating inhabited islands of Uros and Taquile
Come and join us on this fabulous adventure, where you will learn a little more about Peruvian history and culture, our staff will provide you with the best personalized service during your entire visit to Peru.
We thoroughly enjoyed and appreciated the excellent experience with Inkayni Peru Tours. Tour guides Percy and Alfredo demonstrated experience and professionalism. We found them to be knowledgeable and conscientious. They are well organized and well prepared, and they prepared us to be ready for experience on the day before the trek. The food was delicious and nourishing! All the staff, including the Chef and porters are attentive bringing us hot tea and bowls of warm water in the morning and hot water bottles to keep us warm at night. We appreciated the character of the staff, respectful, friendly, and genuinely warm, we felt the spirit and heart of their ancestors alive within them and they made us feel very comfortable. We could see that they really love doing what they do and they all care for each other as well. Walking the Inca trail is exhilarating and invigorating it was the experience of a lifetime that we will never forget! Inkayni made the whole experience wonderful and we highly recommend them without any reservation.”
Overall me and my friend were very happy with the trip!”
Day 1: Arrival in Lima
Day 2: Flight to Cusco
Day 3: Sacred Valley (Chinchero – Moray – Salt Mines)
Day 4: Machu Picchu
Day 5: Return to Pisaq – Awanancancha
Day 6: Leisure day in Cusco City
Day 7: Departure to Puno (Route of the Sun)
Day 8: Uros (Floating Islands), Amantani Island
Day 9: Taquile – Puno
Day 10: Fly to Lima, end of tour
- Domestic flights (Lima- Cusco / Juliaca- Lima)
- Accommodation for 9 nights: 8 nights in 3-star hotels and one homestay
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- All transportation / transfers including buses and train to Machu Picchu
- City tour in Lima
- Uros, Amantani, Takile tours
- Tourist ticket
- All entrance fees
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Tour leader during whole trip
- International flights
- Single Supplement US$ 500
- Meals not stated
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee US$ 35
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 98+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.