- duration 10 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Experience the mysticism and amazing landscapes of the land of the Incas
- Visit all the Andean highlights, including Cusco, the Sacred Valley & Machu Picchu
- Navigate Titicaca Lake through the floating inhabited islands of Uros and Taquile
Come and join us on this fabulous adventure, where you will learn a little more about Peruvian history and culture, our staff will provide you with the best personalized service during your entire visit to Peru.
Our guide, Percy, was awesome some great English and had a great sense of humour and was very informative. I did not find the tipping to be that uncomfortable we were informed prior to what it would be for the porters and cook. And Percy was not very pushy about what to give him as a guide and we gave what we felt appropriate.
Inkayni is the best!!”
Overall me and my friend were very happy with the trip!”
Day 1: Arrival in Lima
Day 2: Flight to Cusco
Day 3: Sacred Valley (Chinchero – Moray – Salt Mines)
Day 4: Machu Picchu
Day 5: Return to Pisaq – Awanancancha
Day 6: Leisure day in Cusco City
Day 7: Departure to Puno (Route of the Sun)
Day 8: Uros (Floating Islands), Amantani Island
Day 9: Taquile – Puno
Day 10: Fly to Lima, end of tour
- Domestic flights (Lima- Cusco / Juliaca- Lima)
- Accommodation for 9 nights: 8 nights in 3-star hotels and one homestay
- 8 breakfasts, 2 lunches, 2 dinners
- All transportation / transfers including buses and train to Machu Picchu
- City tour in Lima
- Uros, Amantani, Takile tours
- Tourist ticket
- All entrance fees
- Private guided tour in Machu Picchu
- Tour leader during whole trip
- International flights
- Single Supplement US$ 500
- Meals not stated
- Huayna Picchu entrance fee US$ 35
- Travel Insurance
- Earn US$ 69+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.