- duration 8 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- max group size 14
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- 8Day Classic Inca Trail Journey to Machu Picchu, from Cusco
- Embark on a multiday, smallgroup trek to Machu Picchu along the famed Inca Trail
- Spend time exploring the former Inca capital of Cusco and its surrounds.
- Spend time exploring the former Inca capital of Cusco and its surrounds, with a visit to t
We will enjoy impressive views and the exotic flora and fauna that are located in each ecological floor that is found throughout the route, the one that will take us to the Historic Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
This is however not just a trek, as we before the trek will be exploring Cusco and inca museums (please see the itinerary) and also be getting insights on textiles and weavings in Cusco.
Also we did the inca trail to Machu Picchu....gorgeous!!! and the best team were in Inkayni Peru.Looking back on our seven day visit to Peru I would have to say that the highlight of our trip was the experiences we had with Inkayni and Alex as our guide. While you can buy tickets from various travel sites, you can't buy the wonderful personality and experience he possesses and it truly makes all the difference. Thanks Inkayni , for a memorable vacation experience!”
Day 1: Cusco Navel of the World - Museo Inka Y Koricancha
Day 2: Chinchero (Textile Interpretation Cent) - Maras - Moray
Day 3: Trek from Cusco - Mollepata - Soraypampa (L) (D)
Day 4: Trek from Soraypampa - Challway (B) (L) (D)
Day 5: Trek from Challway - La Playa - Lucmabamba (B) (L) (D)
Day 6: Trek to Llaptapata - Hidroelectrica - Aguas Caliens
Day 7: Trek from Aguas Calientes - Machu Picchu - Cusco (B)
Day 8: Sightseeing in Cusco
- INCLUDED BEFORE THE SALKANTAY TREK
- All transfers.
- All transportation.
- All tours.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- All entrances
- 3 nights accommodations in 3 stars hotels.
- 3 breakfasts.
- INCLUDED DURING FOR THE TREK:
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide.
- Assistant Tour Guide for groups of 9+.
- Mules to carry cooking and camping equipment
- Pick-up and transportation from your hotel to the start of the trail.
- Water (excluding the first 4 hours of the trek when you need to bring your own).
- 4 Breakfasts, 4 Lunches, 4 Afternoon Snacks and 4 Dinners.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- 4 man tent for every 2 trekkers.
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes, Day 4.
- Inflatable mattress
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- Train ticket Hidroelectrica-Machupicchu.
- Train ticket Aguas Calientes-Ollantaytambo
- Transportation Ollantaytambo-Cusco.
- Sleeping Bag-
- Entrance fee to Huayna Picchu Mountain.
- Travel Insurance - you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- International flights to Peru
- Earn US$ 38+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.