- duration 4 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 6+ years old
- max group size 12
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Trek in the stunning Ausangate Mountain Range
- Enjoy the scenery, spectacular lakes and the incredible Rainbow Mountain
- Encounter llamas and alpacas
- Pass through traditional villages and interact with the people of the region
Day 1: Cusco - Tinqui - Upis Hotspring
Day 2: Upis hot spring - Puka cocha
Day 3: Pucacocha - Ausangate pass - Auqui
Day 4: Auqui - Rainbow Mountain - Cusco hotel
- Meals: 4 breakfasts, 4 lunches and 3 dinners
- Tour guide
- Transport by private van
- Cook and personal staff
- Horse to carry our supplies
- Entrance fees
- Accomodation (camping)
- Sleeping bag
- Walking poles
- Earn US$ 19+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
10% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.