- This is our most in-depth trip to Cambodia.
- Angkor Wat.
- Discover the temple ruins at Sambor Prei Kuk and enjoy a village homestay to experience everyday life in rural Cambodia..
- Operator Intrepid Travel
- Tour Type Group Tour
- Activities Countryside and village visits, Natural landmarks sightseeing, Cultural, religious and historic sites, Farm and plantation visits, Local boat rides & Shopping and markets
- Accommodation Hotel & Home-stay
- Transport Boat, Bus & Private Vehicle
- Age Range 15 to 99 years old
|Aug 11||Only 4 seats left|
|Sep 8||Only 10 seats left|
- See the very best that Cambodia has to offer in just under a week as you traverse the country with a small group of up to 11 new friends..
- This is a Comfort style trip, which means slightly higher standard hotels and a few more inclusions and meals than on most Original style itineraries.
- Discover a land of contrasts and turbulent history, nowhere more visible than in Phnom Penh.
|Aug 5||Only 4 seats left|
|Aug 12||Only 3 seats left|
- Go market to table during an immersive cooking class with a local chef in Phnom Penh.
- Get an insight into Cambodian cuisine with a visit to famous pepper plantations outside of Kampot, and taste the best pepper in the world.
- A homestay in the village of Banteay Chhmar puts you right in the heart of rural life in Cambodia.
|Sep 19||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 17||Only 8 seats left|
- As one of the world’s greatest religious and archaeological sites, Angkor Wat deserves and demands special attention – this short break focuses on the temple complex in detail.
- From the man-made to the natural side of Cambodia, encounter the wildlife of the country at the Angkor Centre for Conservation of Biodiversity, an Intrepid Foundation supported project that helps animals saved from trafficking.
- Discover a way of life dictated by the rhythm of water in the fascinating floating villages of Tonle Sap Lake.
|Jul 29||10+ seats left|
|Jul 30||10+ seats left|
- Get the best of Cambodia in one energetic helping – take in the highlights while getting active to uncover some underexplored treasures.
- Cycle off the main streets and into the heart of Phnom Penh with a backstreets bike tour.
- Discover traditional Khmer villages on the Mekong island of Koh Trong, and swing away the day in a hammock at a rural homestay.
|Aug 3||Only 7 seats left|
|Sep 14||Only 7 seats left|
|Jul 28||Only 5 seats left|
|Aug 25||Only 7 seats left|
- Visit the famous Kampot pepper plantations.
- Explore remote Koh Kong with roaring waterfalls, mangrove lined rivers and deserted white sand beaches.
- Jump aboard a bicycle rickshaw for a tour through the streets of Phnom Penh and along the banks of the mighty Mekong River.
|Oct 20||Only 8 seats left|
|Oct 27||Only 2 seats left|
- Angkor Wat â discover this legendary Khmer masterpiece and opt to return to the temple at sunrise for an incredible experience.
- Angkor Temple Complex - admire the many stone faces of the Bayon Temple in Angkor Thom and visit iconic Ta Prohm.
- Phnom Penh â enjoy a tour of highlights including the Silver Pagoda and discover the horrors of the Khmer Rouge regime at Toul Sleng.
|Aug 5||10+ seats left|
|Aug 12||10+ seats left|
- Marvel at the famous Angkor Wat Temple Complex.
- See the delicate Khmer carvings of Banteay-Srey.
- Discover life in a floating village on Tonle Sap Lake.
|Jul 26||Only 4 seats left|
|Jul 27||Only 6 seats left|
- Travel through time to the ancient temple of Angkor Wat by bicycle..
- Enjoy a cycling adventure through the scenic land of Siem Reap and Angkor trails..
- See the local traditions and culture of Khmer people..
- Drive to the holy mountain of Phnom Kulen and discover the birthplace of the Khmer Empire.
- Visit the largest reclining Buddha in Cambodia.
- See the intricate fertility carvings that are a legacy of the God-Kings who ruled Cambodia.
- This trip maximises your time in Phnom Penh and Siem Reap, with an included flight between these two major cities.
- Your 3-night feature stay at Navutu Dreams Resort & Wellness Retreat will allow you to relax and rejuvinate whilst exploring stunning Siem Reap, Angkor Wat and surrounds.
- See the important sights of Phnom Penh on a full-day guided tour around the Cambodian capital.
|Aug 23||Only 4 seats left|
|Sep 13||Only 8 seats left|
- See the very best that Cambodia has to offer in just over a week as you traverse the country with a small group of up to 11 new friends..
- This is a Comfort style trip, which means slightly higher standard hotels and a few more inclusions and meals than on most Original style itineraries..
- Kick things off with dinner at Friends the Restaurant in Phnom Penh and combine an excellent local cause with a memorable dining experience..
|Aug 8||Only 9 seats left|
|Sep 19||Only 9 seats left|
- Sail the mighty Mekong..
- Explore the floating markets and villages..
- Discover Phnom Penh and get to know the locals of Kampong Chhnang..
|Jul 28||Only 2 seats left|
|Aug 11||Only 10 seats left|
Travelling to Cambodia? Chat with a local travel specialist in Cambodia who can help organize your trip.
Brett Seychell Travel Expert in Cambodia & Iran
Carmen Castrovillari Travel Expert in Cambodia & Thailand
Tran Thu Ha Travel Expert in Cambodia & Vietnam