- Emerald seas, plunging gorges, balcony views of Vesuvius brooding on the horizon
- Vertical landscape of pastel villages clinging to dramatic hillsides
- Stunning walking trails through lemon groves, olive trees and vines; swimming possibilities most days
- Stay in elegant Amalfi, Positano and Sorrento
- Option to visit the enchanted isle of Ischia, Capri or fascinating Pompeii
Travelling at your own pace, you'll combine the elegance of eternal favourites like Ravello, Positano and Sorrento with discoveries most travellers never make such as farmers harvesting olives, fishermen crouched over brightly painted boats mending their nets and the bird's eye view of the entire peninsula from the Path of the Gods above Positano.
From Ravello, whose exotic formal gardens at Villa Rufolo and Villa Cimbrone seem to float ethereally between sea and sky, your route takes you first to Positano's chic pastel houses and enticing pebble beach. It's then on to Marina del Cantone, and the hidden shingle coves few visitors ever find. Finally you reach cliff-top Sorrento. With balcony views over Vesuvius, it's a great base to visit Pompeii or Herculaneum by train, or Capri or Ischia by boat.
Day 1: Arrive in Ravello
Day 2: Exploring Amalfi (Optional)
Day 3: Ravello/Bomerano to Positano
Day 4: At Positano
Day 5: Positano to Marina del Cantone
Day 6: At Marina del Cantone (Optional)
Day 7: Marina del Cantone to Sorrento
Day 8: In Sorrento
Day 9: Leave Sorrento
- All accommodation,Luggage transfers between hotels
- All breakfasts
- GPX files
- Walking transfers
- Travel insurance
- Single accommodation (available on request - compulsory supplement)
- Solo traveller supplements (where only one person is travelling on a departure date)
- Visas or vaccinations
- Local city tax
- Earn US$ 134+ in travel credits.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- Carbon neutral tours.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.8 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this The Amalfi Coast Walk tour. You can cancel the tour up to 93 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 92 days of departure.Payment
For any tour departures within 28 May 2024, full payment is required. For tours that depart later than 28 May 2024, a deposit of 25% is required to confirm this tour, and the remaining balance will be charged 92 days before trip departure.Travel Insurance
The Amalfi Coast Walk tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this The Amalfi Coast Walk tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are traveling to, as part of this itinerary.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- This tour has received the World Travel and Tourism Council’s ‘Safe Travels’ stamp, which provides travellers with assurance that COVID-19 health and hygiene protocols have been adhered to.
- Group sizes are kept small to maintain a low risk ‘small group bubble’, with an average of 10 guests in each group.
- Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be followed in transportation, accommodation and meal venues.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travellers safe.
- All travellers will be required to be fully vaccinated no less than two weeks prior to travel.