- Local boat rides
- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Change dates It is free to change your tour start date within 30 days of departure.
- Choose a different tour Select a new tour run by the same tour operator within 30 days of departure.
- Travel to Tortuguero National Park, known for its canals and wetlands
- Discover Tortuguero's canals and wetlands by boat
- See a variety of flora and fauna in an area rich in biodiversity
- Explore the pristine white sand beaches of Tortuguero
Exceptionally high rainfall and a unique environment where freshwater meets the sea means that Tortuguero has numerous canals, lagoons and wetlands, which you will discover during your guided boat safari and walking tour. Depending upon your arrival date, you might even get to see green sea turtles laying eggs on the beach.
Please note that arrival and departure transfer is included in the tour price. However, you will have to purchase entrance tickets to Tortuguero National Park on your own. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
All the guides we had were all very knowledgeable and friendly, and provided us with great experiences. One guide in particular, Felipe from GWA, was incredible, all of us treasured and enjoyed the time we spent with him and we felt we had made a wonderful Costa Rican friend! Should we return to Costa Rica, we would definitely contact you. Muchas gracias y pura vida!
Our 13-Day tour of Costa Rica, the Caribbean to the Pacific, arranged for the six of us by Green World Adventures, GWA, based in Cartago, Costa Rica was absolutely amazing and highly recommended. Since none of us had been to Costa Rica before, this trip was perfect in that we not only got a wonderful flavor of the country, but it also included most of the must-see areas as well, along with some white-water rafting and zip lining. Though there were many, many reservations required for our trip, (six of us), including hotels, transportation, tours, etc., we never had any problems whatsoever. Also, all the guides on the tours were very knowledgeable and welcoming! One guide in particular from GWA, was Felipe. All of us thoroughly enjoyed him and cannot give him enough praise, as he was incredibly knowledgeable, friendly, funny, and took excellent care of us, so that we felt like we were travelling with an old friend! What we also loved about GWA, is the fact that we were not only dealing with a local Costa Rican company but also a company with one of the highest Certificates for Sustainable Tourism, (4 out of 5,) given out by the Costa Rican Tourism Board. Green World Adventures is truly a gem and we would definitely contact them again should we return.
Please give our best to Felipe!”
Day 1: San Jose arrival
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero village
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park boat tour
Day 4: Tortuguero – San Jose
Day 5: San Jose departure
- 4 breakfast, 3 lunch and 2 dinner
- Pickup and drop-off transport. All transport as per the itinerary
- Bilingual, naturalist tour guides during activities only
- Tortuguero National Park boat tour, Tortuguero village visit and a guided walking tour on a private trail around your hotel in Tortuguero
- Entrance fees to Tortuguero National Park
- Costa Rica visa
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- All flights
- Earn US$ 24+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.