- duration 5 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Travel to Tortuguero National Park, known for its canals and wetlands
- Discover Tortuguero's canals and wetlands by boat
- See a variety of flora and fauna in an area rich in biodiversity
- Explore the pristine white sand beaches of Tortuguero
Exceptionally high rainfall and a unique environment where freshwater meets the sea means that Tortuguero has numerous canals, lagoons and wetlands, which you will discover during your guided boat safari and walking tour. Depending upon your arrival date, you might even get to see green sea turtles laying eggs on the beach.
Please note that arrival and departure transfer is included in the tour price. However, you will have to purchase entrance tickets to Tortuguero National Park on your own. For more details, please go through the itinerary below.
Day 1: San Jose arrival
Day 2: San Jose – Tortuguero village
Day 3: Tortuguero National Park boat tour
Day 4: Tortuguero – San Jose
Day 5: San Jose departure
- 4 breakfast, 3 lunch and 2 dinner
- Pickup and drop-off transport. All transport as per the itinerary
- Bilingual, naturalist tour guides during activities only
- Tortuguero National Park boat tour, Tortuguero village visit and a guided walking tour on a private trail around your hotel in Tortuguero
- Entrance fees to Tortuguero National Park
- Costa Rica visa
- Anything mentioned optional on the itinerary
- Single supplement for solo travelers
- All flights
- Save US$ 25+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
40% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 60 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, but the 40% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 60 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 40% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 60 days prior departure. For any bookings within 60 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.