- duration 10 hours
- tour type Group
- age requirement 8+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- The picturesque Seljalandsfoss waterfall
- Walking on Sólheimajökull glacier
- Skógafoss Waterfall
First in a series of natural landmarks is Skógafoss waterfall, arguably the country‘s most iconic waterfall and one of South Iceland‘s star attractions. Viking legends tell of a treasure buried in a cave behind the waterfall.
From Skógafoss, you travel east to Sólheimajökull glacier for a 1-hour easy walk in a spellbinding glacier landscape. The combination of expansive views, jagged peaks, cool blue glaciers and wide-open sky provide a steady stream of amazing photographic opportunities.
Heading back to Reykjavik from Sólheimajökull is the iconic Seljalandsfoss waterfall, where you can literally walk behind a curtain of water — certainly a moment you’ll want to capture on camera.
- Complimentary pick-up and drop-off for hotels and guest houses in Reykjavik
- Round-trip transportation
- Professional tour guide
- One hour glacier walking tour on Sólheimajökull glacier
- Certified glacier guides
- Specialized glacier gear (climbing harness, glacier crampons, helmet and other safety equipment)
- Meals and drinks
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationBring warm outdoor clothing, waterproof jacket and pants, headwear and gloves, and preferably proper hiking boots. You can also opt for renting sturdy hiking shoes, waterproof jacket, and pants as an extra with this tour. The minimum age for glacier hiking is 10 years. To help ensure the quickest possible collection, we kindly ask you to stand by for pick up in front of your hotel or at your designated bus stop when pick up starts. Boarding the pick-up coach please present your tour voucher. On return you'll be dropped off at the pickup point you were collected from or at the closest possible point. COVID-19 Safety Measures
This trip incorporates the following COVID-19 measures:
- Wearing a mask, hand washing and sanitizing has been implemented per local government advice. Frequent disinfection of regularly touched surfaces is highly encouraged. Hygiene safety measures and distancing will be ensured in our accommodations and also during transportation.
- Several COVID-19 distancing measures have been adopted on this package tour to keep travelers safe.