- duration 6 days
- tour type Group
- age requirement 18+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- See every side of Iceland on the Ring Road
- Discover the stunning Golden Circle (Þingvellir, Gullfoss, Geysir))
- Hike on glaciers and go whale watching
Travel the ring road that circles around Iceland and visit some of the best destinations the island has to offer in a small group guided by an experienced local guide. Get off the beaten track to hike on glaciers, go whale watching, and see life-changing natural beauty.
We didn't visit a cave, as was mentioned and I was under the impression we would visit the lakes by ourselves by spending some free hours there, but instead we were driven around from one lake to the other. This isn't a bad thing, as we got to see way more than expected, but it would've been nice to know how the day was going to go in advance.”
Day 1: Reykjavik-Vík, Iceland
Day 2: Vík-Höfn, Iceland
Day 3: Höfn-Egilsstaðir, Iceland
Day 4: Egilsstaðir-Akureyri, Iceland
Day 5: Akureyri-Bifröst, Iceland
Day 6: Bifröst-Reykjavík, Iceland
- 5 Nights in budget hotels
- 5 Breakfast(s)
- All transfers
- Reykjavik city center pick-up & drop-off
- All transfers as per itinerary
- Activities and sightseeing as per itinerary
- Visit to Reynisfjara
- Guided Glacier Hike on Vatnajökull Glacier
- Visit to Jökulsarlón and the Diamond Beach
- Visit to the small fishing village of Djúpvogur
- Guided hike to Hengifoss Waterfall
- Lake at Mývatn
- Námaskarð geothermal area
- Hverfjall crater and the amazing Dimmuborgir formations
- Goðafoss Warerfall
- Guided visit to Dettifoss Waterfall
- Akureyri & Eyjafjörður Fjord
- 3 hour Whale Watching sail tour
- Opportunity to try out sea angling
- Visit to Siglufjörður
- Visit to the highlights of Borgarfjörður
- Visit to the historic sight of Reykholt
- English-speaking guide throughout tour
- Certified Glacier Guide
- Specialized glacier gear
- Airport transfers
- Other meals/drinks
- Personal expenses
- Travel insurance
- Entry to Mývatn Nature Baths
- Optional gratuities
- Real-time prices and availability.
- Save US$ 126 today.
- Save US$ 84+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
No additional cancellation fees apply for this Iceland Adventurer 6D/5N tour. You can cancel the tour up to 90 days prior departure and avoid paying the full amount, but your deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applies for cancellations within 89 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 721 USD is required to confirm this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 89 days before departure. For any departures within 27 June 2020 full payment is required.Travel Insurance
Iceland Adventurer 6D/5N tour requires that you have adequate and valid travel insurance covering medical and personal accidents, including repatriation costs and emergency evacuation. We recommend using World Nomads' travel insurance.Visa
For this Iceland Adventurer 6D/5N tour getting the required visa(s) is the responsibility for each individual traveller, as visa requirements vary depending on your nationality. We recommend to check with your local embassies representing the countries that you are travelling to, as part of this itinerary.
Select dates from February to November / Group Size: Max. 18 People