- duration 7 days
- tour type Private Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 2+ years old
- guiding method Self guided/Independent
- Explore Rincon de La Vieja National Park during a guided trip
- Tick zip lining off your bucket list in Rincon de La Vieja
- Relax on Tamarindo Beach & enjoy a sailing trip
Experience both the Caribbean and Pacific sides of the Cordillera de Guanacaste in the national park. Fly over treetops and canyon with one of the best zip lines in the country. Walk across hanging bridges and give Tarzan swing a try.
The last destination on the itinerary is Tamarindo, a long stretch of beach located on the Pacific side of the country. Relax on the beach during the day and head out on a sailing trip. We will drop you off at the airport after the trip is over.
Day 1: Liberia Airport arrival & transfer to Rincon de La Vieja
Day 2: Guided tour of Rincon de La Vieja National Park
Day 3: Zip lining in Rincon de La Vieja
Day 4: Rincon de la Vieja - Tamarindo Beach
Day 5: Tamarindo Beach
Day 6: Tamarindo Beach sunset sailing tour
Day 7: Liberia departure
- Private transport provided for arrival and departure transfers (airport – hotel – airport) as well as for travelling between destinations
- Meals: daily breakfast and 1 lunch in total
- Accommodation: 3 nights in Rincon de La Vieja & another 3 nights on Tamarindo Beach
- Experienced, English-speaking tour guides during the tours and activities mentioned on the itinerary
- Included activities: Rincon de la Vieja National Park guided tour& zip lining. Tamarindo beach sunset sailing tour
- International airfare
- Departure taxes (USD29 per person)
- Meals not mentioned on the itinerary
- Optional Activities
- Save +US$ 37 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.