The trekking route is designed in such a way that you will be able to make excursions to Gokyo lakes also; have short summit to the fantastic Gokyo Ri, and finally reach Mt. Everest base camp.
The Everest Base Camp via Gokyo lake begins by a short flight from Kathmandu to Lukla airport, the entrance point of the Everest Region. We will also fly back from Lukla, when the trek ends.
You will be able to do this trek if you can walk up to 6 hours a day. There will be a couple of days for acclimatisation, where your body will also get some rest. If you are in doubt as to your physical fitness, please add a porter who can carry your backpack, when booking this package.
Day 02 : Trek to Namche (3450m)
Day 03 : Rest day in Namche
Day 04 : Trek to Dole (4084m)
Day 05 : Trek to Machermo (4410m)
Day 06 : Rest day in Machermo
Day 07 : Trek to Gokyo (4750m)
Day 08 : Rest day : Ascent of Gokyo Ri (5483m)
Day 09 : Trek to Tragnag (4690m)
Day 10 : Trek to Lobuche (4928m)
Day 11 : Trek to Everest Base Camp (5357m) & return to Gorak Shep (5140)
Day 12 : Trek to Kala Pattar (5554m) & back to Pheriche (4243m)
Day 13 : Trek to Pangboche (3985m)
Day 14 : Trek to Namche (3450m)
Day 15 : Trek to Lukla (2800m)
Day 16 : Flight back to Kathmandu
- Airport pick up/ drop off and all ground transportation in private vehicle
- Full board meals, breakfast, lunch and dinner during the trek.
- Twin sharing lodge accommodation during the trek.
- Professional mountain guide including his food, accommodation, salary, equipment, and insurance.
- Round trip flight from Kathmandu to Lukla and back to Kathmandu from Lukla, after the trek
- Down Jacket and sleeping bag (if needed)
- Trekking map and trip achievement certificate.
- First aid medical kit
- Sagarmatha National Park Permits fee.
- TIMS Fee- Trekkers' Information Management System
- Government taxes & office service charge
- International airfare to and from Kathmandu
- Nepal entry visa
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Personal expenses such as phone calls, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, extra porters, bottle or boiled water, shower etc)
- Porters to carry your baggage
- Tips for guides and porters