- City sightseeing
- Sightseeing tour
- Cultural, religious and historic sites
- duration 6 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Explore Kathmandu Valley with visits to historical, religious and cultural locations.
- Visit UNESCO's World Heritage Sites inside Kathmandu City.
- Witness the local culture, tradition, art & architecture.
- Discover religious temples, Buddhist stupas, historical palaces, ageold cities.
Basically, three queen cities make up Kathmandu i.e. Patan, Bhaktapur & Kathmandu. The tour visits all of these medieval cities and also extends to the outskirts of Kathmandu like Dhulikhel- a popular Himalayan viewpoint, Namobuddha- Buddhist pilgrim site, Dakshinkali Temple, Kirtipur city and many other cultural and historical landmarks.
This cultural tour of the Kathmandu Valley gives you the full insight of the culture and traditions of the rich Nepalese history and a gripping tour of one of the most vibrant cities of Nepal.
Please refer to the itinerary section for day-by-day activities.
All in all I had a fantastic trek and although it was challenging. it was very enjoyable and I really do want to come back to Nepal for more trekking.”
Day 1: Arrive Kathmandu/meet & transfer to hotel
Day 2: Sightseeing- Kathmandu
Day 3: Sightseeing - Patan, Bhaktapur & Dhulikhel
Day 4: Namobuddha, Panauti, Changu Narayan & Kathmandu
Day 5: Visit Dakshinkali, Kirtipur, Chobar & Khokana
Day 6: Trip concludes
- Airport pick up/drop off by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- 3 star Accommodation in Kathmandu/Dhulikhel including breakfast.
- Guided Kathmandu Valley tours inclusive of private vehicle and guide.
- Necessary permit and monuments entrance fees.
- Transfers by private vehicle as per the itinerary.
- Experienced English speaking guide.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Mountain Flight
- Lunch and Dinner
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower)
- Tips for guide (Tipping is expected but not mandatory)
- Earn US$ 21+ in travel credits.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.Other Practical InformationConfirmation will be received at time of booking If the above itinerary does not meet your needs, we can customized the itinerary as per your request to accommodate your specific requirements.
- Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.