- Elephant Safari
- One-horned Rhinoceros & Royal Bengal Tigers
- Canoeing & visit to Elephant Breeding Center
- Visit to Crocodile Breeding Center
Our jungle itinerary include a stay at a lodge within the Chitwan National Park of which there are only six unique lodges available. The accommodation is in double thatched cottage style rooms. Activities include elephant safaris, canoeing, bird watching and nature tours conducted by resident professional guides and naturalists - you are up for a treat!
A visit to Chitwan provides you with the opportunity to fully experience the contrasts of Nepal. It offers an insight into a very different natural and cultural setting compared to the more familiar visions of the Kingdom.
Our clients often choose to continue the trip from Royal Chitwan to Lumbini, the birth place of the Buddha, an important pilgrimage site. Others proceed directly to the beautiful lakeside town of Pokhara with arguably the most famous mountain backdrop anywhere in the world. We can arrange you to go to any of these two destinations, or even a third, upon ending you stay here at Chitwan.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our great jungles in Nepal, and provide you with great nature and wildlife experiences, and a comfortable accommodation.
Day 02: Chitwan - Jungle Walk, Elephant safari, Visit to Elephant Breeding Center, Canoe Ride, Tharu Stick Dance.
Day 03: Bird watching tour, Departure to Kathmandu, Pokhara, or Lumbini, pending where you prefer to go back to.
- Hotel accommodation on room sharing basis with Bed & Breakfast (BB Plan)
- All land transportations by private vehicle as per the program.
- Elephant safaris
- Nature walks
- Village tours
- Bird watching excursions
- Cultural and Adventure activities (cultural dance, canoe ride)
- National Park entry fees
- Bar bills (Coke, mineral water, hard or soft drinks)
- Personal expenses
- Donation or tips
- Emergency evacuation for the Rescue.
- Personal equipment and Medical kid box