- Rainforest and jungle visits
- Booking Type Instant Booking
- duration 3 days
- tour type Private
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Elephant Safari
- Onehorned Rhinoceros & Royal Bengal Tigers
- Canoeing & visit to Elephant Breeding Center
- Visit to Crocodile Breeding Center
Our jungle itinerary include a stay at a lodge within the Chitwan National Park of which there are only six unique lodges available. The accommodation is in double thatched cottage style rooms. Activities include elephant safaris, canoeing, bird watching and nature tours conducted by resident professional guides and naturalists - you are up for a treat!
A visit to Chitwan provides you with the opportunity to fully experience the contrasts of Nepal. It offers an insight into a very different natural and cultural setting compared to the more familiar visions of the Kingdom.
Our clients often choose to continue the trip from Royal Chitwan to Lumbini, the birth place of the Buddha, an important pilgrimage site. Others proceed directly to the beautiful lakeside town of Pokhara with arguably the most famous mountain backdrop anywhere in the world. We can arrange you to go to any of these two destinations, or even a third, upon ending you stay here at Chitwan.
We look forward to welcoming you to one of our great jungles in Nepal, and provide you with great nature and wildlife experiences, and a comfortable accommodation.
Thanks to Rajendra and Dabindra I saw a lot of fantastic things while on Everest 3 passes trek, amazing trip, I tried delicious food and even heard wonderful local songs and stories! on the way. And after one day back I already miss this journey... I'll come back again. And again. For sure. Thank you, guys! See you again.”
My schedule was a bit tight so I had to cut the trip short from the standard 12 days down to 11, but this was no problem for Friends adventure who were able to fit the trek in plus an extra day of whitewater rafting as well.
Hira, my guide, was very helpful, knowledgable and friendly and made sure everything went to plan, so that I managed to make it to Base Camp and Kala Pathar as well (and I'm an unfit 50 year old who hadn't really done enough training).
The trek itself was spectacular and everything I'd hoped it would be.
I would definitely recommend Friends Adventure to anyone planning a trip to Nepal.”
Day 1: Kathmandu to Chitwan
Day 2: Chitwan
Day 3: Return back to Kathmandu
- Hotel accommodation on room sharing basis with Bed & Breakfast (BB Plan)
- All land transportations by private vehicle as per the program.
- Elephant safaris
- Nature walks
- Village tours
- Bird watching excursions
- Cultural and Adventure activities (cultural dance, canoe ride)
- National Park entry fees
- Bar bills (Coke, mineral water, hard or soft drinks)
- Personal expenses
- Donation or tips
- Emergency evacuation for the Rescue.
- Personal equipment and Medical kid box
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Free cancellation up to 60 days prior departure, after which the deposit becomes non-refundable.
Is quarantine in Nepal in effect for arriving visitors?
In response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. Please check the government travel pages and advisories of your home country and the official website of the Nepal Tourism board here.
Is a visa on arrival available?
Typically, yes. However, in response to the current Covid situation, rules for arriving visitors may change frequently and sometimes without notice. It may be necessary to obtain a tourist visa in your own country before travel. For updated information on visas, please check the Nepal Tourism Board and the Government of Nepal Immigration websites.