From stunning scenery to powerful waterfalls, a Iguazu Falls tour is perfect for anyone looking to combine incredible nature with adventure and excitement.
1. Experience Iguazú Falls
Witness the grandeur of Iguazu Falls from panoramic viewpoints, capturing the cascades as they plunge into the abyss. The iconic Devil's Throat is a must-see, where the sheer power of water can mesmerize anyone. In this tour, professional guides offer informative commentary, enhancing your experience.
2. Stare down the Devil’s Throat
The Devil’s Throat or ‘Garganta del Diablo’ is the main attraction and the area’s largest waterfall. This curved cascade is home to 14 waterfalls that drop from a height of more than 100 meters. Nearly 50% of the entire fall’s flow runs through this section, letting out a deep roar and an impressive amount of mist. Experience the power of the Devil’s Throat by walking the 1 km elevated catwalk near the upper edge of the falls. Prepare to get wet on your Iguazu Falls tour!
3. Take a boat ride
Boat tours are available in the park and give visitors the unique chance to experience the full force of the falls from a different angle. Sit back, relax and learn more about the history of the park and its flora and fauna as you cruise around the Iguazu river and through some of the smaller falls. Then, be prepared to get wet as your cruise captain takes you through rapids and mist as you come face to face with these gushing giants.
4. Kayaking and rafting
Spend a beautiful sunny day exploring the Iguazu river by kayak or raft. Paddle by some of the smaller falls as you make your way through the forest. When the conditions are right, you can even hop out of your boat and test the waters yourself by swimming up to and under the water streams.
Take a tour of Iguazu Falls and embark on a thrilling adventure, trekking through lush rainforest trails that lead to breathtaking viewpoints. Immerse yourself in the splendor of nature by getting up close to the falls and feeling the mist on your face. You will be accompanied by experienced guides to show you the way and offer insights into local flora and fauna.
- Observe the impressive Devil's Throat, the most recognizable part of Iguazu Falls. Stand on the edge of the U-shaped chasm as thunderous water plummets into the abyss, enveloping you in a misty spectacle of nature's raw power.
- Enjoy the adrenaline-pumping boat ride along the Iguazu River. Approach the falls’ base, feeling the exhilaration as you get close to the cascades for a thrilling encounter with roaring waters.
- Capture the sheer magnificence of Iguazu Falls from stunning viewpoints within the Iguazu National Park. Marvel at the cascades stretching as far as the eye can see.
- Immerse yourself in the diverse ecosystem of Argentina with our Iguazu Falls tours. Spot vibrant tropical birds, playful monkeys, and curious coatis as you explore the rainforest trails. Watch out for the elusive tapirs and jaguars that live in the park.
- Take a scenic train ride through the rainforest, allowing you to easily reach different sections of the falls. Enjoy the lush surroundings and listen to the symphony of nature as you make your way to the various trails and viewpoints.
- To avoid crowds, plan your visit in the shoulder seasons of spring (March to May) or fall (September to November). Schedule your trip in advance if you're going between December and February, which is the busiest time.
- Pack waterproof gear for the Iguazu Falls trip, like rain jackets, waterproof camera covers, and protective bags for electronics. Wear sturdy shoes with good traction for slippery trails.
- Arrive at the park early in the morning to beat the crowds and capture stunning photos with fewer people in the frame.
- Respect the wildlife by maintaining a safe distance, refraining from feeding or touching them, and adhering to the park's guidelines.