- duration 5 days
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4200 meters
- Enjoy snowcapped mountains views of Cusco, Vilcabamba & Urubamba mountain range.
- Trek the off the beaten track in the highlands of the Sacred Valley
- Join the best local team
- Enjoy the best organic food with our expert chefs
This trek is highly recommended for those who don’t like crowds, this trek is where you find the solitude, just hearing the wind blowing in the campsites, bird calls during the hike, also you will be able to interact with local families especially on the first campsite.
Start to finish, fantastic crew, guide, food, scenery, information, far surpassed our expectations, would recommend to anyone.”
Day 1: Trek from Cusco to Parpiso & then to Chillipajawa
Day 2: Trek from Chillipajawa to Acocasa & then to Ancascocha
Day 3: Trek from Ancascocha to Camicancha
Day 4: Trek from Camicancga - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
Day 5: Machu Picchu Tour
- Transport to and from your hotel in Cusco
- Organic meals on trek
- Inca trail and Machu Picchu tickets (does not include Huayna Picchu)
- Horses to carry all the equipment (food, tents, chairs, table, etc)from day 1 to day 3
- Emergency horse in case we need it until day 3
- Boiled drinking water from day 2 onwards to the end
- Trekking guide, knowledgeable in history, tradition, fauna and flora
- First Aid Kit
- Equipment (sleeping tent, dining tent, kitchen tent, table, chairs, air mattresses)
- Duffle bag if needed
- Round-trip bus tickets from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
- Train tickets from Aguas Calientes to Cusco (expedition)
- One night hotel (2*) accommodation in Aguas Calientes (If you have preferences of hotels or a train we can arrange it at additional cost)
- Eight kilos (17,6 pounds) free bag for the horses
- Sleeping bag (can be rented from us)
- Lunch on the last day at Aguas Calientes
- Tips for muleteers and guides
- Huayna Picchu tickets
- Save US$ 24+ in travel credits on your next booking.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
20% Deposit payable upfront. Remaining balance payable 45 days prior to trip departure. Free cancellation up to 45 days prior departure, but the 20% deposit paid is non-refundable. No refund applicable within 45 days of departure.Payment
A deposit of 20% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.