- tour type Group Tour
- minimum participants 2
- age requirement 5+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Maximum altitude 4780 meters
- Trek difficulty Moderate
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- MultiDay Trip
Overall me and my friend were very happy with the trip!”
Day 1: Trek from Cusco - Quisuarani - Cuncani
Day 2: Trek from Cuncani to Ipsaycocha
Day 3: Trek from Ipsayqocha - Ollantaytambo - Aguas Calientes
Day 4: Trek from Aguas Calient - Machu Pichhu & back to Cusco
- Professional English speaking tour guide.
- Assistant tour guide for groups of 9+ people.
- Chef to cook food.
- Mules to carry cooking and camping equipment and 7kg of your personal items.
- Pick up from your hotel and transportation from your hotel to the start of trail.
- Return transportation by train and bus to Cusco.
- Water (excluding the first 4 hours of the trek when you need to bring your own).
- 3 Breakfasts, 3 Lunches, 3 Afternoon Snacks and 3 Dinners. If you have a dietary request such as vegetarian food please let us know.
- Dining tent with tables and chairs.
- 4 man tent for every 2 trekkers.
- Hotel in Aguas Calientes, Day 3.
- Inflatable sleeping mattress - Therma rest.
- Oxygen bottle.
- First aid kit.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (round trip)
- Sleeping Bag.
- Breakfast on Day 1, lunch Day 4.
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain.
- Travel Insurance - you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
- Save +US$ 21 in Travel Credits on your next booking.
- Excellent Customer Service. Our Travel Experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best Price Guaranteed.
- No Credit Card or Booking fees.
- 100% Financial protection.
- 100% qualified and hand-picked tour partners.
- +25,000 customer reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 of 5.0 possible.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
A deposit of 10% is required when booking this tour. The remaining balance will be charged 45 days prior departure. For any bookings within 45 days of departure, the full tour amount will be charged upon booking.Travel Insurance
We advise to take out Travel Insurance to cover for any unforeseen circumstances. Bookmundi recommends World Nomads' travel insurance.