- duration 3 hours
- tour type Group
- minimum participants 4
- age requirement 1+ years old
- guiding method Live Guide/Instructor
- Gothic quarter : Cathedrals, Squares ..
- Modernist Architecture
- Sagrada Familia, la Pedresa, la Casa Batlló, la Casa Milà ..
You will explore the Gothic district, and all it has to offer; its cathedrals, its squares and little maze-like streets where you will lose yourself in time. This enchanting and magical area was built centuries ago. Discover all the corners of this neighbourhood as well as the old Barcelona’s secrets and legends .
Later on, you will ride a bit further and get to know the symbolic Modernist architecture of Gaudi, by exploring the Sagrada Familia, Palau de la Musica, la Pedrera, and la Casa Batllo. You will go through the Born, a medieval district with its famous sites: The Santa Maria del Mar Basilica, the Picasso Museum and the Market of El Born.
Born Bike has its own friendly and fun-loving atmosphere, all you need to do is hit the pedals and enjoy!
- Bottles of Water
- Group Briefing
- Any international flights to/from Barcelona are not included in this price. We always recommend that you arrive 1 day prior to your tour starting date.
- Travel insurance is not included in this From Gothic to Modernism Bike Tour tour. Travel insurance is mandatory to buy. We recommend purchasing it from World Nomads.
- Excellent customer service. Our travel experts are ready to help you 24/7.
- Best price guaranteed.
- No credit card or booking fees.
- 100% financial protection.
- 25,000+ trip reviews, with an average rating of 4.9 out of 5.
- Read more reasons to book with Bookmundiless
Cancellation for this product is free up to 48 hours before the chosen start date - full refund will be given. If cancelling less than 48 hours before the chosen start date no refund applies.Other Practical InformationWe will take you along a safe route with little traffic, following bicycle lanes and 30km/h zones, which is safe for everyone. Our experienced and knowledgeable guides will show you the city and help you discover its history. We will make stops to tell you more about the different sites and give you the opportunity to fully enjoy them, by taking pictures, and making unforgettable memories. Rain or shine, the tour goes on! We supply raincoats if needed. The Tours are not cancelled because of the weather.